June 20th FLIGHT

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by snow.white87, May 11, 2006.

1. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Don't be worried just yet.....Eric told me not to expect my pack until the 2nd week in June

2. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Oh wow! That's cutting it to the wire .... what's the worst that could happen. Is there stuff in the pack that you need before you leave? Or is it just information that I can get from all the wonderful people here?

3. Kristine

Kristine New Member

The pack is important it has what looks like your visa or mybe the papers you need to get your visa once in the states. The papers are confussing to me...????

4. Disneypedia

Disneypedia New Member

Hey all...

This is Josh... I'm part of the H2B Seasonal program, and I'm heading down on the 20th also. I just checked my flight itinerary and saw that I am also on AC flight 906... hope to see some of you there, look for me in the terminal, I'm not hard to miss... 6'4" with a shaved head

Hope to see some of you there!

5. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Hi Josh! Welcome to our 'little' group!

6. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Really, the only thing in the pack that is super important is the two forms to sign and the visa imformation. Sign the acknowledgment form ASAP and fax that off, the other form I think you sign down at Disney.
    The Visa imformation that comes in the pack isnt something that really calls for further instructions. You get it, and you need it at the airport, thats all. Show it at customs, get cavity searched (kidding) and then you're granted a visa.
    There's really nothing in the pack that calls for time consuming attention so cutting it close to the start date isn't terribly back, unless you need to get a haircut and want to refer to the "Disney Look Book" and see what style is acceptable...but that only applies to men.
    Im not sure if I made a whole lotta sense here, just make sure you get your background check ASAP!
    Post any further questions about the pack and I'll try to answer them
    -Jei

7. Kala

Kala New Member

welcome josh! yay for being on my flight! where are you coming from. i arrive in TO around 7:30am, and have a three house stopover until the flight leaves for orlando!

8. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Welcome Josh!!!!
    HEY Jei
    I think it just looks confussing cause the visa is actually for someone else as those of us on the six month program are going in place of someone who couldn't take the position. and there is a letter in the pack that asks permission for Christine Wright to take the spot of Ben Smith(not the actual name). Im not too concerned Im sure whats supose to be there is.

9. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Okay...that's kinda weird. Totally different than mine, I hope it doesnt pose any further problems at the border. :-X

10. Stacie

Stacie New Member

I was confused about the info in the package to... so i e-mailed Eric just to make sure that there wasnt more that we have to do. I'll post when i hear!!

11. coffeehype

coffeehype New Member

Yeah I gots the same papers... except I'm replacing some dude from Brazil, but I doubt there will be any problems... they have a letter of substitution and all. I guess we shall find out!

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

hmm don't have my pack yet so I can't comment lol. Hopefully soon.

13. Stacie

Stacie New Member

Alright i finally booked my flight ... and i booked a return for Nov 10th, even though i didnt want to but the travel agent said i should because they could question me on it ... psh. Oh well ...

i leave from Buffalo at 10:46am and get into Orlando at 3:08pm. Ah i cant wait to meet and see everyone!! And just finally be in Florida!! In Disney World!!

21 DAYS!!

14. Jorden

Jorden New Member

WOOO Pack came today it finally feels so reaL!

15. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

WAAAAY TOO COOL!!!

16. spa_life_girl

spa_life_girl New Member

Jorden I can TOTALLY feel your excitment!!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!

Please keep us posted!! ;D ;D

17. Kala

Kala New Member

congrats jorden! only 20 more days!

18. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Thanks guys, I just about can't wait these days lol... I can't remember if this was this thread people were talking about it but I too am replacing someone else, a girl from London UK...

19. Ona

Ona Member

Only just occured, but one of you could be replacing me. :D Since I accepted the Alumni Program then declined it in order to accept the academic Program. I had the DS-2019 etc. so one of you could well end up with mine. ;D

Anyone replacing a Catriona, let me know. That would be so bizarre. ;D

Ona x

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

well it's not me lol I'm replacing a Rebecca.