June 20th FLIGHT

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by snow.white87, May 11, 2006.

1. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

I've cancelled my panic mode ... my pack came today! They delivered it to the bus depot in town today!!!

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Congrats Mara, do tell what country are you "from" lol

3. Mara Mouse

Mara Mouse New Member

Thanks Jorden! Apparently I'm from Sao Paulo Brazil.

Hey I have a question ... in the "Substitution ... Notice" it says "We (meaning Disney) have notified the beneficiary (meaning Mara) to access your website for current visa-processing instructions." Maybe I'm blind ... but I don't see any such website in the pack. Any thoughts? Is there some website we're supposed to consult ... or do we just show our papers at the airport? So confused.

4. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I dunno I was under the impression that we just show those papers.......

5. Kristine

Kristine New Member

Mara i was wondering the same thing what website but i don't think we have to worry about it we just need to bring those papers with us.
    Oh and Im also from Sao Paulo Brazil...lol

6. Stacie

Stacie New Member

I emailed Eric to ask if these papers that got sent to us are our Visa's and he said ya that thats our conformation. So nothing else has to be done.

And i'm replacing Melina whos from Sao Paulo, Brazil also. lol

is everyone faxing of the housing agreement and the WDW policies and procedures forms now? ... or are we just meant to bring them with us? ... i guess ill just fax them just to be safe but i wasnt sure...

7. Kala

Kala New Member

i felt the need to bump us up again!

only 15 more days!

there's a really good post under "first morning" that an alumnist wrote about our first day... she has kept a few secrets though but it helps with the excitement!

also, anyone flying air canada, the restrictions for baggage are 2 bags/50lbs each hospitality class and 70lbs executive class (and i think then you can add an extra bag).