June 22nd'ers ICP - So, what's your role? ;D

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by CrazyChris, Mar 19, 2008.

1. CrazyChris

CrazyChris New Member

;D ;D I'm SOOOO exited I got in for the June 22nd!!!

I was at the March 7th interviews at Liverpool, and have received my email saying I'm in Merchandise!! I'm soo happy!! Can't wait to find out more! Whoo hoooo!!

So what is everyone else doing?

2. Beckyboo

Beckyboo New Member

quick service food woooooooooooooooooooo

3. AnthonyS

AnthonyS New Member

Merch here too ;D

4. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

I'll be in custodial

5. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I'M ACCEPTED ONTO MERCHANDISE FOR THE 22ND JUNE!!!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!!

6. Chrissie

Chrissie New Member

Im a bit sad :(

I was accepted for full service food and beverage. Which I only put down because I was told that I couldn't have 2 choices.

My first 2 choices were Merchandise and Ticket Seller

I have 3 years retail experience one of which I was a supervisor and I currently as a receptionist so I know I can do these roles perfectly. And I was a castmember previously, with an excellent reference...Im just a bit baffled!!

I've never worked in a restaurant before...

7. Hannah M

Hannah M New Member

SOOO HAPPY :) :) :) Just been accepted to work in quick service restaurant (had 2 wait over 3wks to hear anythin so was startin 2 get worried) cant wait to go now woop! Congrats 2 all of u 4 gettin accepted! xxx

8. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I had to wait 3 weeks and 2 days! It was killing me!

9. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Congratulations everyone!

Will see you all there - I'm a Character Performer (audition dependent!)!

Suuuuuuuuuper EXCITED!
    Virgin Atlantic VS027 1115 (was 1045) is the flight to be on ok!

xx

10. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Are you all flying out a couple of days before? Or are you gonna just go on the actual day (and take the risk of delays!)?

11. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I think you have to fly out the day you're given... i.e. 22nd june because otherwise you have to fork out for a hotel room for the days you're in america when nobody else is! Also, everyone will be flying out the same flight (hopefully!) so there will be banter of the Disney variety big time! Thing is, if the flight is delayed and everyone is on it, it won't matter.

12. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

chrissie!
    You'll make SO MUCH MORE MONEY in F&B and gain experience in an area you are new too!
    I'm doing the same. I've never worked at a restaurant! But I will be in Disney. It's worth doing something new. It'll open up new doors for you when you get home.

13. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Hey Chrissie

last year i was custodial, it wasnt my first, second, third or fourth, but after the summer i came back loving the role, but i think for the 22nd then were running out of role judging that then sent an email asking to change the dates

oh and I'm gonna be a character attendant

14. I'm gonna be custodial!!! 8)

15. JCB911

JCB911 New Member

Any June 22nd'ers from the Feb/March interviews booked flights yet? Or are you going to wait for the phone call from Yummy to go over things?

16. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Yeah I was going to wait... tho they are already at like £650 :eek:

17. george544

george544 New Member

I'm on merchandise too from Mexico city sstarting on june 3rd

18. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

I've booked the flights, BA 11:05 on 22nd direct came out at just over £500 booking with cheaptickets.com compared with about £650 from BA site and other UK based agents for both Virgin and British Airways. Check sites like kelkoo http://travel.kelkoo.co.uk/c-172201-flights.html or Kayak http://www.kayak.co.uk/ to search with american agents as well as UK searches like Travel Supermarket, though obviously if you want more flexible ticket options you need to search around in more detail. Happy flight hunting!

19. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Goshh good luck everyone! ::)

Must be really exciting that now you've booked the flights, you know you're now, after all this time, definitely going after all! How exciting!!! :D

20. Hannah M

Hannah M New Member

Is ne1 plannin on flyin frm Heathrow on the 22nd as wud b rele gd 2 meet at the airport or even b on the same flight!!! x