June 4th people

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by slightlymazmad, Apr 11, 2006.

1. chezza

chezza New Member

omg a week ppl a week!!!!

2. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

Hands up, who's started to freak? *raises hand in air*

Just think, this time next week we'll be on the plane with a couple of hours still to go :eek:

What time are you Glasgow people arriving at the airport? My parents are making me get up at 6am! to get through there on time. I really hate early mornings!

We should arrange somewhere to meet and pass round phone numbers, think i'll go and send an email out about that now

See you's all very very very soon
    Mhairi

3. catwalk2486

catwalk2486 New Member

Hey Mhairi,

Thanks for your email - just read it. Def think its a good idea to meet up in the airport. Its been a wee while since I've been at Glas airport so no idea where the best place is to meet. If we make a time and a particular place then I will be there! Not sure if I will be there at 8.30 am tho, prolly nearer 9/9.15am - our flight leaves at 11.15am? Just double checking!

One more exam to go (2mr) - thank goodness :) Then its partying hard 2mr night (last time drinking for 3 months :( ) and heading south on Tues. Pauline and I are meeting up in Glas on Wed...anyone else is more than welcome? Will make it a little bit easier next Sunday!

Cat

4. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

Hey hey not long now eh?
    On wed me and my buds are playing subgolf if your interested haha it does involve alot of drinking though we are starting at 2PM at curlers at hillhead station!
    Wooo a week to go!

5. Aled

Aled New Member

Hi,

Havn't posted here yet but also going on the 4th! :) on the same flight (unfortunately ;D) as chezza. Omg its like 12 hours :'(

6. chezza

chezza New Member

aled is soo mean! he told me he is soooo scred of flying and i swear he begged me to book the same flight as him as he needs me to hold his hand on the plane, i kindly agreed and this is the payback i get!right im swapping flights!

7. Aled

Aled New Member

Hey, where do coconuts come from again? :p

8. chezza

chezza New Member

omg aled i have since learned where coconuts come from!!!!!!! (i thought that monkeys laid them) aled this is war!

9. slightlymazmad

...ok then

@ Cat

I'll have a look on the Glas Airport website and see if theres anywhere, the only real place i can think of is either in the departure lounge or there's this place up stairs. Depends really on how much time people want to spend with family/friends in the airport saying goodbye. Thinking on it though the departure lounge might be the best and i mean we have like seven hours on the plane to talk.

I'm considering coming through to Glasgow and meeting up with you of thats ok? It really depends on what is happening on that day and whether i have the funds for it, this whole Disney thing has really taken a tole on my bank account. Can i ask you to email me details and i'll get back to you on tuesday about what i'm doing?

Anyway 6 days people!!!

10. catwalk2486

catwalk2486 New Member

Sure thing, I'll email u right now!

Got my sim card activated yesterday so if anyone wants to get in touch in Florida, my no is : +14076668828

Cat

11. Ona

Ona Member

Hee hee. So funny reading that. I live accross the street from Curlers. I'll have to keep an eye out for a group of drunkards then. ;D ;) Mind you, may well be difficult to differentiate amongst all the groups of drunkards in the general Ashton Lane area. Lol. ;D

Ona x

12. chezza

chezza New Member

mhairi....was a joke

13. chezza

chezza New Member

omg i must apologise, i think my last post looks like im bein mean and i didnt mean it to be, sorri x

14. slightlymazmad

no probs hun i should have put lol or something like that after it ::)

15. chezza

chezza New Member

16. catwalk2486

catwalk2486 New Member

what is the general feeling about meeting up at the airport? time and place?

Cat

17. Spaztaz

Spaztaz New Member

Hey

I think we should meet up once we get through security and such not sure of a time or a place though haha!
    How about the seats outside the big duty free shop and the tennant bar - there are lots there if my memory serves me right and its just after international security area?
    Any ideas about time?

18. slightlymazmad

I think Pauline is meeting people at the ramp before you go through security. I'm fine either meeting there or inside, i have no idea about a time though. The flight leaves at 11.15 which means they should start to board people half an hour before ??? So maybe we should go through an hour before.

Let me know what you think plus you all should have my mobile number so if you come up with anything let me know though i should be online tomorrow abit anyway

2 DAYS!!!

Mhairi

19. catwalk2486

catwalk2486 New Member

Hey guys,

thanks for getting back to me...how about 9.30am/10am at those seats that u were talking about Keir? Does that give u all enough time? Will leave some flexibility so gives everyone time to say bye to families, buy last min mags etc and go thru security. What u think?

Catriona

20. chezza

chezza New Member

Hey peeps! the time is here!!!! This will be my last post for summer as i fly 2moz morn!!! Been a long process but im sure its all gonna be so worth it!!! Heres to a long hot summer in Florida!!!!!! Wohooooo, bbyeeee xxxxxx