June 9th 2009

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Chazran, Oct 30, 2008.

1. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Michelle, Heather and I got SOAKED tonight in a massive thunderstorm while at the mall. Make sure you bring an umbrella. Or buy one in your first WalMart trip. Florida summer suckssssss, it's nearly 100 degrees everyday, rains often (though not this week - knock on wood) and when it rains it POURS with thunder and lightning.... If any of you are nervous though, that's the only bad bit. In the first few days I was like, "I wanna go home, this was a bad idea" kind of thing, but that's worn off fast.

DiscoStu is in my building, though I am yet to see him other than the one time I was looking out the window and he rocked up with the music blaring out of his Jeep lol And I share a room with disneyjess and that's awesome too! Like Daz said to me one of the first days, it kind of feels like meeting celebrities when you're meeting these people you've been talking to for months on here and for the most part have seen nothing but an avatar-sized picture of them lol

2. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I am still ringing out my clothes! haha
    i need an umberella, and fast!

im much happier here now, i love it so much!
    technically i havent worked yet
    but ive done all my classes and whanot

got THEE uniform
    and moved into the cleanest, biggest bedroom in my apartment, im just awaiting a roomie!

its just me and 3 norweigens at the moment, they seem very lovely people, very nice, hardly ever see them tho
    and they all move out in the next 2 - 4 weeks, so hopefully will get newbies in quick, because i dont want to move out my nice clean, big bedroom, with awesome view, and 10 seconds walk from the bus stop haha

so yes

BRING AN UMBERELLA

3. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

let's not forget that daz actually is a celebrity over here manda :) hehe but i get what you mean like

4. robbo454

robbo454 New Member

cool sounds like your all settling in and having fun, cant wait to meet u all in October adam :D

5. Dazzlingdaz

Dazzlingdaz New Member

Matt i have done 2 telephone interviews this week and been reconised twice!

6. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

if i need some extra dowwa can i double up as your bodyguard please daz?
    can't believe that james and tracey couple haven't gone yet...evil! haha

7. header

header New Member

Ya that storm was crazy.