June UK IP Visas

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Ian

Ian New Member

Hi Everyone,

The meeting up idea sounds good! What time is everyone leaving London? My train leaves St Pancras at 19.55, so I have got a few hours to kill after the embassy interview!!!
    Are we all going to exchange mobile numbers before we go?

Ian

2. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey i leave victoria at about the same time so am free afterwards!

Bry

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

and me and marie leave euston about 745 if i remember correctly lol

so yeah looks like we'r all headin home about the same time.

yeah defo swap numbers, i have dans ill pm u all now with mine

xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Just got the pms from bry and sara!

thats great we can all hang out after!
    Should be fun!

xxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah well marie ur gona meet me how does that feel

*ok ignore me i blame the drugs*

well linz is now in belfast, and some of the belfast guys would have had visas done today, and dave is down in london too, and mark tomorrow, wow its so surreal!

i emailed jason he said once the majority have had visa approval then our flight details will be disclosed, so i dont know when we'll know hmmf oh well nxt week would b good, say friday lol

xxx

6. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey guys,

after all the messaging Dan n i have decided to meet up at 12 outside disney store oxford st before our interview, everyone welcome to join us!

Bry

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww bless u 2, if me and marie were there earlier we wud but our trains dont get to euston til 1230, and we'll b goin straight to embassy

so yeah again if u guys spot anythin en route nr the embassy 2 meet up after, let me know u have my num ;)

xxx

8. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

lol ok will do :p

i'm not driving for a change so will b nice to find a pub to sit in n have a drink! lol

Bry

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh tell me about it bry, ill b hungry by that time as well, which is why my target is to find a weatherspoons... cheap drink, cheap food, cant go wrong! lol

brings memories of my interview bk, me and chelle sat in there afterwards drinkin archers haha

xxx

10. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

lol i was in a hotel above a wetherspoons! lol. Was great although i got a strange look buying jd n coke at midday! lol.

Bry

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol bry, what was this in hammersmith? did u say holiday inn express 2? met my friend in there after... archers and lemonade all round... plus chocolate cake cos she wanted 2 say well done 2 me bless her cottons lol

xxx

12. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

yea thats where i was! You weren't at my interview were u? Feb 28th?

Bry

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

nah mine was november 12th last year hun. i was gona stay novotel but it was well exp so i stayed on good old kings road ;) weatherspoons and had dinner with dan and chelle at lloyds up the road well good

xxx

14. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

lol was same reason for me! I had dinner at planet hollywood though, was quite nice, got home to find a card on my door mat that meant i was entitled to a dicount! if only it had come 2 days earlier! lol

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww no thats a bit of a pain ey bry. im eatin at downtown disney planet hollywood on 22nd june ;) my fav place, cant wait lol

xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey guys

i just been checkin the weather and apparently monday is nicest day of nxt week. no fair, and bout 17 degrees

thought id let u know so of what to wear etc ;) but im gona keep checkin... u know wot the weathers like

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

got my visa this morning!
    x

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe hun i got ur msg when i was in the queue givin my assignment in, u called disney? ull have to let me know all the deets hun, daves had his visa bk as well only half hour wait at london embassy on wednesday, so its lookin good guys

xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah i think as long as you get an early appointment youre gonna be ok whereever you go!
    I called disney, they don't have the flights yet!(not at all surprised may I add) so I probs wont find out til after you lot have yours.

xx

20. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Hey,

have a 12.45 interview, reckon i'll be finished early? hope so! lol.

Bry