June UK IP Visas

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I'd maybe expect to be there a couple of hours. they'll take longer as the day goes on. they seem to gradually slow down. as all the ones who have problems take so long!

x

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i think as back logs and that build up the time will get longer u queue for. well im 1:15, not gettin train til 7:40 bk so i shud b ok ;) lol

was lookin at weatherspoons etc for somethin to eat, theres one at leicester square and one down a few roads bout 5/10 min walk from embassy

accordin 2 dave disney told him they wont have flights til 2 weeks b4 ???

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah think so

2 weeks before isnt too long i suppose. would just be nice to know what the hells happening!
    x

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i wana know, i mean jason knows what they r, he told ian wed b leavin 10am-230pm from manchester *flight wise* but he cudnt tell exact time

i mean if it was 10am, i need 2 stop over in manchester,,, if its later than 1130 i wont!

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah I know! its a shame! but i guess its like that for a reason...im sure tey have their motives

x

6. Marie

Marie Guest

I cant wait to get visa confirmed!!!!
    xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Oh just a couple of words of advice for ya....

1)i dunno if anyones getting the plane down or not, but bare in mind you wont have your passport with you on your way back for ID! something i hadnt thought of and it was pure luck that I had my provisional liscence wi me! yeah its very well getting the visa approved. but if youre not there the nest morning to sigh for it coz youre stranded in London.....

2)Dont take cameras with you. the security man took my phone as it had a camera on it. (i obviously eventually got it back....but it was such a pain!)

xx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww they take cameras off u? i wanted 2 take my new digi so could take pics of everyone :(

xxx

9. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

alright not having my fone wit me is gonna drive me mad! lol. Do they take all cameras or just ones wit cams? Can't wait to get there now :D

Bry

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well i have to take my fone, no question cos of gettin in touch with everyone etc, so hmmmf cant get outa that one, and awww i still wana bring my camera LOL

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Yeah take your phone they just will take it off of you. you'll get it back.

I'd imagine they'd do the same with the camera, but they may frown upon you trying to take a camera in with you. they were'nt too impressed with my camera PHONE!lol, but i too had to have it, as my mum was in belfast at the shops, so we had to arrange to meet.

xx

12. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

If they think am gonna wonder arounf london for the day without my mobile then they can think again! lol. I have no prob giving it to them, however i better get it back! lol. And cameras.... they r in london, u would expect people to have a camera with them!

Bry

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey guys cant believe its all happening tomorrow and im finally gonna meet some of u crazy lot!
    i keep checking i got all the forms and things i need... im convinced im gonna forget something!

Im bringing a new throwaway camera cos then if they dont give it back its not a big deal... plus ive got all my leaving pics on my film in my camera which i so dont wanna lose!

See you all tomorrow!
    xxx