Just back from visiting Shayna!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Mom of an Applicant, Jun 17, 2006.

1. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i so miss wendys... no other fast food place here is unhealthy enough for me... i long for the days of tripple quater ponders, a vanilla frosty, free refills and that excellant service.

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

And of course the mighty Siobhan!!!! I am so bad...lol ;)

3. Mom of an Applicant

Mom of an Applicant New Member

Hi Louisa! It's Shayna's mom! I saw you bumped this thread up and thought I would say hello! :)

I've been following your blog and it sounds like you've had an incredible experience. Do you head home soon? It's so weird to see people posting and getting all excited because we were posting all the same things last year this time!

Take care and safe trip home! :)

Bonnie

4. DisneyGibbs

Hey Bonnie!

Yeah only 5 more weeks to go (I finish work on Jan 5th, but don't fly home until the 11th). It still feels like only yesterday since I arrived and the summer just flew by (must have been all those wendy's meals depleting my brain cells!). It just seems so unreal that everything has happened. Oh well hopefully I'll be back next summer!

Louisa xx

5. KC

KC New Member

I went to McDonalds a few weeks back.

It was horrible.

Truly, Wendy's is a god among fast food places.

What I wouldn't do for a spicy chicken fillet right now...

KC

P.S. Anyone else miss James Suavé? I'm looking at you, Miss Inflated Shiv... *cough*

6. DisneyGibbs

I went to Wendy's the other night...it was heaven...

Haven't seen James in there for ages...maybe he got fired :eek: