Kingdom hearts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sailorsm, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

So am I the only poor sap here who loves this video game series? I have played all the games that came out, currently trying to beat the newest game. I can't wait to go to the states for apparently there is also a comic book.

For those of you who don't know what kingdom hearts is, it's a game that takes final fantasy characters and they travel to different Disney lands, ie. The beasts castle, snow whites forest, nightmare before Christmas, and so on.

2. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I've never played before but I've always wanted to...

Did you ever try Disney's Magical Racing Tour? Now THAT game was cool! :D :D

3. Rin

Rin New Member

I've played it! LOVED it! Was on such a KH binge for awhile that a girl wearing a Heartless hat nearly got speared by my pencil lol. I'm almost done KH2 but I can't for the life of me defeat Sephiroth! Darn pigeon boy....

4. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I've always wanted to play them, just never got round to it.

Loved Disney's Magical Racing Tour. The Haunted Mansion one was so hard! Need to complete that.

They have a new game coming out. Can't remember what it's called but it has something to do with Mickey, a paintbrush, a rundown MK and villians.

5. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

The new game is called Epic Mickey. But I have no interest lol.

Disney's Magical Racing Tour is well the best one! I don't remember it being too hard, but that was when I was a kid. I might dig it out of my garage! Along with my PS1 ha ha. That's how old it is! I remember the Blizzard Beach track was the best cause you could go down the slides lol. :D ;D

6. Sailorsm

Sailorsm New Member

I heard of magical race tour but never got to play it for we still had the super neatened at that time and not a ps1 so I couldn't get it.
    I never heard of the new game Epic Mickey so I'm not sure if I'm going look for it or not.
    I finished KH2 once and that was because it was a group effort between me and my college friends.

7. DiegoZapien

DiegoZapien New Member

Loved the first 2 games for PS2... now looking forward to play the new PSP one... :)

TEAM ROXAS

hehehe

8. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

Epic Mickey has the new look Mickey Mouse in it - hes supposed to be a meaner leaner version :D

9. DiegoZapien

DiegoZapien New Member

Well... Epic Mickey seems interesting... buuuuut... Wii doesn't motivate me, lol. I'm more into XBOX 360 and PS3

10. Quirky Duckling

Quirky Duckling New Member

I know this hasn't been commmented on in a while, but i own a heartless hat. :) a small heartless, with the least amount of evil :) KH is fantastic and I reall yhope they bring out a third massive game. the short ones are ok but don't have that same feel as the other two. though i LOVE Roxas, he is very cool :)