Last day of work

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Tink**, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Tink**

Tink** New Member

Hey I have a few questions concerning the last day.... August 8th...
    I heard we have to leave the complex by 11am. My flight isn't until 6pm that night, and I was wondering if we were still able to get into the park for a couple hours on the last day to just hang around for a bit.

Also, if we are allowed to do that, what do we do with our bags and such?? Is there any storage place or like the front desk or something that we can leave them at until we have to leave to catch our flight out??

2. Jar

Jar New Member

You do indded have to be out by 11am, most people head to the airport at that point, so you wont be alone if that happens. Otherwise if your flying with Virgin, you could check in at downtown disney, as for the disney pass it probabbly will work on that date, but it all depends what the expiry date on the ticket actually is!?

You have to be at the airport at 3pm anyway, so you wont have that much free time!

3. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

I guess you could always ask reception there if you can leave your bags behind the desk until later on, that is if you're sure you have enough time!