leaving dates

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lizzie, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw that's so nice of him. he's such a sweetheart!

xxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah it is bless him, he sent the email to everyone ill show u:

Hi all!

We hope you are getting ready for your big departure of the UK for June
    21st!!

A future Cast Member of your arrival group would like to make contact
    with you before you depart so that you can get to know each other a
    little better.

Please feel free to contact Sara Colclough;

Sara is very excited to join your group out in Orlando.

Happy E-mailing!!

All the best,

Jason & Alexis

YJ

hehe it made me laugh for some odd reason, now i shall sit and wait for people to reply!

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw i cant get over that. most people wouldnt bother! we're lucky to have him and alexis sorting us out. we could have had it so much worse!

xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah very true, u and marie should email jason the same as me, just to see how many r leaving on your date, might surprise u.

i hope someone on my leaving date gets in touch

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'm sure you'll get lots of replies! bare in mind not many folks will be online through the day nd some not til the weekend!

there's a few girls i met in glasgow that i would have been shocked if they didnt get it! so im sure they must be leaving at some point. might email him. but i'll leave it a few days. im sure lots of people will be doin that now!i'll give him a few days grace!lol!

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i'm glad i emailed him yest cos now all the feb interview lot have had the dates they'll be inundating him with questions!

yeah i'm not expectin to receive anythin at the earliest until tonight! but then as u say people may not b on here b4 then, ill spread the word bout this site as well, then they can have no life like me and sit here all day talkin about random disney stuff hehe ;)

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

you shouldn't be encouraging people to get as obsessed as us sara. you realise how much spare time we'd have if we didn't know about this site! these people might have a life!lol!

xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah and i plan to put an end to that linds ;) haha

oh well we shall c, had one reply so far, so another 17 i await haha, unless they all think im absolutely crazy and don't wana associate themselves with me! lol

xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

who replied! gosh that was quick!

xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha, a guy called dave who i'm sure is the same dave off here, haha, haven't spoken 2 him a lot as he works at disneyland paris!

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw thats so nice you've got replies already! soon you'll be swimming in companions! is he going from the same airport?

xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know its great, yeah im sure he's goin from manchester as well

xxx

13. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I found out from jason that theres about twleve leaving on my date, which Ive heard is about average size for an arrival group.

I know what you mean about feeling a bit funny about disney./yummy not seeming to like this site but like you said lindsey, they dont have an official one for us to use!!!

I wonder why jason made a point of mentioning it to you sara - in what context did he mention it - was it implying that it was a bad thing being on here or did you mention it to him first?!?!?!?

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'm happy i have an arrival group so big, but then half r goin from london and half from manchester i expect. Have had 3 replies now, which is great. Only another 15 i hope to hear from hehe.

Well michelle i said to jason i was curious as to the size of my arrival group because i had read on here that there were numerous people arriving on other dates, then he said about being very aware about this site.

But its true if they provided a message board/site with the same facilities i suppose we'd use this is just so useful and we've got to know people before we go, i mean i'd have never met u guys if it wasn't for here, so i'm not complainin ;)

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'm surprised they haven't thought about it to be honest. i mean yummy have a site. its not even running though! suppose it'd be a lot of bother for them to introduce a chat room. and seen as theirs is a business, it might make it less professional looking. just i would feel more comfortable using one they approved of!

xxx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

Wow Sara thats fantastic you are famous to your arrival group!

I wanna e mail him but i dont want to hassle him given all the feb interview lot will prob have questions. Maybe i'll leave it a few days.

Lindsey i know what u mean about the glasgow lot everyone was so lovely i couldnt see how they were gonna pick.
    Hopefully we'll get to see some familiar faces and have a big flight group!
    Marie xxx

17. Marie

Marie Guest

oops im sorry Lindsey i read ur post after about u saying youd e mail jason. i dont wanna hassle him - so u can e mail if u want - maybe i can get their e mail addresses after or something.
    Marie xxx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well someone else from my group emailed jason, all he does is copy and paste your name & email addy into the same templated email. so i'm sure he'd b more than happy to help. I mean if one of you emailed on behalf of both of you jason would probably include both of u in it ;) its definately worth it, gettin to know people and that :)

xxx

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Thats a good idea Sara, what do you think Lindsey maybe one of us should send him an e mail with both our names in it? Itd be cool getting to know some of our departure group.

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I'm so glad i emailed, as i've emailed 5 out of the 18 already now, which is great, 3 of them at least r on my flight, plus one of the friends as well, Jemma just joined the board i see at the top here so that's good, i'm converting people to be as addicted to this place as me hehe

but i definately would do it marie ;)

xxx