leaving dates

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lizzie, Jan 22, 2005.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Great stuff Sara! Yay new future cms to get to know! Poor things tho they wont know where to start theres so many posts!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know, and so many mad people, who should i attempt to talk 2 haha ;) aww its all good

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i will if you want...but i've pestered him a lot already bout changing airpoorts and stuff. so i'll give him a week or two before i send him another one. just so he has a chance to get the feb ints sorted too. remind me in a week or so. i'll forget otherwise! ???

xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha linds, ive already done the changin airports thing as well, cos i said i was undecided but then thought right i'm goin from manchester so i'll let him know! hehe

xxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

A week or two sounds good - since he'll be getting loads of e mails of the feb/march lot. I dont mind e mailing as ive only e mailed him once! Remind me on  :)

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe. if all else fails and u both forget, i'll remind u ;) lol

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

LOL! that sounds like a very good idea sara! just one thing to ask you...i was wondering this the other day. do you pronounce you name like someone that spells it 'saraH' or like zara with an s? sounds stupid but i have two saras that i know and both pronounce it different!

xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha u know what thats so funny u ask cos i was going to tell u all before i met u lol, cos yeah well eventhough its spelt Sara, my parents decided to still say it Sarah, so yeah it's Sarah spelt Sara just to confuse everyone lol

xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

thought i better ask. coz i've got into the way of saying marie's name the scottish way. im gonna have to get out of saying it that way before it meet her next...poor girl's gonna wanna hit me one if i call her Mhairi all day!

xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linds, i'm glad u asked though cos a lot of people do usually assume its Sara sounding like Sar-raaaa haha. but all through school i corrected people! although some people called me sarah without a hint haha.

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

aw Lindsey i would have understood i get it (mhairi) all the time in scotland. Back in england all thru school the amout of times i got called maria often by teachers i swear id be a multi millionaire if id even been given a pound everytime someone got it wrong.

I was wondering too how u pronounce your name Sara - well now i know!

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah marie, we learn somethin new about each other everyday hehe

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah well my nme's pretty basic and easy to get.

marie - dont worry i'll have it by the tme i meet you for our shopping spree!

sara the reason i ask is coz one of the girls i grew up with has the same name and hated it when they pronounced it wrong. thought i better get it right!

xxx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe its mad cos one of my good friends has the same name as me, said the same and she's 4 days younger than me, its crazy. anyway thought i'd share that totally random fact!

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

that would be annoying at school!

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha it was annoyin and confusing, spesh as we were friends from the age of 3 and grew up together haha

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol!
    ;D
    xxx

18. feeona

feeona New Member

hey, i asked jason who would be leaving from manchester on the 6th and there's only 3 of us :(
    i emailed the two ppl and only one emailed back so it seems like my flight might be a little lonely.

i wonder why there is so few ppl going on that date?

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im not too sure. do you all have the same position?

on the bright side though...you will get to know who you are with well. you got 8 hours! so chances are you'll be mates by the end of it. and it'll be less stressful if there's less of you to get organised. 8)

there's every chance there's anly a few of us going on 14/6. we only know of 4 or 5.

also maybe the rest are all from further south and are going from london!

ok im outta guesses now. :-\
    don't worry though! It'll be fun no matter what! ;D ;D ;D

xxxxxxxx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah can be many reasons, but as linz says may mean you'll get to know each other more!

xxx