Leaving December 6th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Izzy, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Ahhh I'm all excited about the new people arriving! ;D It's gone all fast...been here 2 months already

2. munrowd

munrowd New Member

Indeed, I believe I am the only new UK guy...me and 9 girls...woohoo!!! ;D

I will be a cheery chap. always up for a laugh and some banter (especially football!) I cant wait til the world cup next summer...I am sure we will have some quality good natured banter during the England games hehe. ;D

I cant wait until the throw-in, havent had a quality piss up in ages...been working too much, grrr!!! One thing I cant wait for is Bud Light...I got worryingly addicted to that stuff in Texas. 8)

Will

3. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

Hey will,
    are u now talking about football /soccer or football´/american football? both is awesome, i think....i hope we get something like a big tv at the german pavillion.....cuz we host it :)......i so hate it that i wont be in germany :-(........so we need a tv out there *lol*
    anyone up for watching football/soccer with me...like every game we can see *lol*

4. helen

helen New Member

Me me me me, I'll be there to watch the england matches ;D

Helen xx

5. Davfen

Davfen New Member

Count me in for all World Cup -Guys running round in shorts - what girl can resist?!

@ Natalie - I think they fly us by Delta

We all definatley have to meet at the airport before checking in, so we can all sit together - can really annoy the whole plane with loads of Disney talk!!!!

DavinaX

6. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Davina - I think they book everyones seats together anyway

I cant believe there's only me and Helen going from Manchester - although im sure we will annoy everyone on the plane

Helen do you think we should try and blag ourselfs a free upgrade? Id laugh my head off if we ended up in buisness class ;D

7. helen

helen New Member

Hey yeah to right!!!! I did that once and got it..... Just did my ' I'm a travel agent' speech lol ;D

Helen xx

8. natalie

natalie New Member

hey guys i am up for the football thing as well show those american newbies how to do it england style!!!!!!
    i hope they do seat us all together and not some of us at one side of the plane and the others over the far side. there will be a lot of shouting.( maybe a little bit of crying as well!!!!

Will: thought i would say hi as havent introduced myself yet!!!
    not long now guys!!!!

9. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Helen I just had a look at our flight and we have less than 2 hours when we get to philly to catch the connecting flight!

10. helen

helen New Member

It's all part of the fun ;)

we'll be fine i'll just follow you lol ;)

Helen xx

11. munrowd

munrowd New Member

Hey all!!

I am officially back from London after my visa appt woohoo!!!! I was only in there for barely over an hour...they love me lol. I think having a couple of visas in my passport from the USA already helps ;)

Hello to Natalie!!!

I am DEFINITELY up for watching the football, might have a wager or two on the games too ;)

I have bet against England winning the World Cup (well I am Scottish!), so sorry guys but I'll be supporting the opposition :p Now, you are all gonna hate me and we havent even met haha! Still, at least you are in the World Cup, we couldnt even muster qualification (but we had a MUCH harder group ;D)

See you all soon!!!

Will

12. snowflake

snowflake New Member

My turn! ;D

I'm Marianne from Norway .. 20 years old.. Food&B..
    Cant wait ::)

13. helen

helen New Member

Hey Snowflake, welcome to the boards ;D ;D

not long for us all now, can't wait to meet everyone!!!!

@ Will - what you mean you had a harder group hehe you will support England you have to!!!! Well if you want to watch the matches with us you will have to ;)

Helen xx

14. Oblivion

Oblivion New Member

dude... i'm leavin' december 5th!
    ;D just got my flight-information.

15. emma

emma New Member

cant believe how soon u all get here!!! its madness

16. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

im well excited - i want a kid with barry how "ACE" would that be lol xxx

17. helen

helen New Member

Hey Kelly long time no speak ;D

So whos Barry????

Helen xx

18. emma

emma New Member

barrys amazing, he came on here once. hs from magull in liverpool and is here now in the september lot. me and him might be getting a car on sunday and driving to savannah georgia for a 2day trip!

19. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

im telling u barry is the funniest guy ive ever met - come on now everybody "carwash" lol

20. emma

emma New Member

U OFF 2day kell?