Leaving December 6th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Izzy, Mar 10, 2005.

1. helen

helen New Member

Em got to say I'm pleased there is a couple of you from Liverpool I just love the scouser accent!!!!!!!!! ;D

Helen xx

2. emma

emma New Member

lol yeah theres me, barry andy and pete. its cool like, people always crakin jokes about me stealing thier car radio n that...clever lol

3. helen

helen New Member

lol, have to say em everyone thinks I'm mad coz I just have this thing for a bloke with a scouser accent. I'm sure I will get a few geordie jokes when I get there!!! ::)

Helen xx

4. Bazza

Bazza New Member

Awwwwww wow!

I come on this once in a blue moon...and now that I have I've got Emma complimenting me and Kelly wanting my kids! Ace!

I was mainly coming on just to say a quick hello to all the new arrivals! Looking forward to meeting you all (although it'll scare me that it'll mean I've already done a quarter of my time here!).

To return the compliment, Kelly is an absolute star and a groovy little irish dancer (I really need to learn some more steps hun...say Bennigans car park at 1:30?) whilst Emma is my scouse partner in crime, and hopefully soon to be road trip buddy, thelma and louise styleeeeeee!

Good luck with the last minute prep guys and gals coming out here, if you have any last minute urgent questions drop me a line at bwdooleyuk@hotmail.com or nab me on msn (3 hours before leaving to go to the airport I had a freak-out about the weight limit on my suitcase...and still had to re-pack in the middle of Manchester terminal 2!)

Have fun packing and safe travels to Orlando!!!

Barry x

5. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Arghhh isn't he a cutie! ;) Barry is definitely ace ;)
    Oh my god its a badger with a gun! :)
    How random, cannot believe you just said that hun! although since it was 3.30am I'll let you off- for those of you wondering a huge group of us just got back from the 12.35am showing of Rent. Nothing ever happens early in the evening here!
    I'll echo Barry though - good luck packing! See you soon! ;D
    Charlotte x

6. jacoITALY

jacoITALY New Member

HI EVERYONE!!!
    IN 10 DAYS ALL OF US ARE GONA BEGIN AN INCREDIBLE ADVENTURE, ARE YOU PREPARATED FOR IT? I AM. ;D
    A QUESTION: WHAT TIME RE YOU ALL ARRIVING? I'M ARRIVING AT 8.39PM AT ORLANDO AIRPORT WITH A COUPLE OF OTHER ITALIANS, SO IF SOME OF YOU COME AT THE SAME TIME WE CAN MEET, IF NOT SEE YOU THE NEXT DAY ;)
    WHAT KIND OF MUSIC ARE YOU ALL TAKING?
    PEACE JACOPO

7. nippy

nippy New Member

@ jacopo
    ciao!!
    mi chiamo sara e io parto il 7 febbraio per lavoare nel ristorante alfredo...
    tu dove lavorerai?
    per caso hai fatto il colloquio il 7 novembre all'hilton di milano?

8. Phili3000

Phili3000 New Member

dont believe them barry is weird!! i wouldnt talk to him if i were you!!! ;)...ok no one knows who i am cos im never (except charlotte, emma and kelly...you should know who i am!!) on here but i came in sept and looking forward to meeting you all in dec!!

9. jacoITALY

jacoITALY New Member

@ Sara
    CIAO SARA IO PARTO IL 6 DICEMBRE, QUINDI TRA POCO, IO LAVORERO' NELLO STAND VICINO AL RISTORANTE.
    NO IO IL COLLOQUIO LO FATTO A PARIGI IL 6 APRILE.
    CIAO!
    PEACE
    JACOPO

10. Izzy

Izzy New Member

1 Week left guys!!!!!!!!

Is anyone else petrified or is it just me ???

11. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

I'm very excited, but also getting sad. In 3 days, I am heading to Toronto, and all of my college friends are making it very hard for me to leave. Especially the girls, I can't handle all that crying stuff very well. Oh well, I shall return eventually...

Chase

12. helen

helen New Member

I'm well excited not sad at the mo, I'm having my last girls night out on sat so I think then it will hit me!!

this time nxt week guys!! ;D

See ya all soon.

Helen xx

13. Daniela_W

Daniela_W New Member

@Jacapo

Hey you!!
    I´m also arriving at 8.39 pm in Orlando. I fly from Germany and have a stop in Atlanta, I arrive there at 4.10 pm!! Did your flight also stop in Atlanta? I don´t know everybody who is flying with me :-((

14. helen

helen New Member

Hey Daniela,

Im flying from Manchester in the U.K and will arrive in Orlando at 6.27pm, not sure on the London flights tho coz they will arrive after me,
    someone will let ya know about the london flight.

Helen xx

15. mandi_luffi

mandi_luffi New Member

HEY HEY

I'm finally home from New Brunswick and only a few days til were all gonna be in Florida...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait....Chase, don't worry there will be plenty more parties in Florida and the college ones will continue when u return........

16. natalie

natalie New Member

hey guys
    i am getting a little sad now, i have already said goodbye to my brothers which was really hard but am not looking forward to all the goodbyes at the airport. one thing i did want to ask you guys was are you keeping you british mobile phones?

natalie :-\

17. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

Well,

I have successfully endevoured past one of three going away parties that my college friends are throwing. Tonight, I drank 8 shots of tequila, and myself and 3 of my friends drank 22 pitchers of beer. Tomorrow, we will be going bowling, and then backtothe bar.Finally, on Friday, my roomate is thorwing a going away party in my house, which is apparently going to be the biggest party I'll ever be to. We'll have to see about that... But yeah, I'm extremely drunk right now, and I have to work in 4 hours, so I shall be going to bed, Have a good day everyone!

Chase

18. natalie

natalie New Member

chase
    i will challenge you toa tequila contest!!!! they are my speciallity!!! i love them. got to be done with salt and lemon though!!! hope you make it into work. talk soon
    natalie x x x

19. natalie

natalie New Member

hey guys
    i have sent you an email but i got a new phone today and when i changed my sim to the new phone it deleted the numbers that i had put in in the last 6months or so so i havent got any of you guys numbers anymore. could you sent it to my email or text it to me!! thanks guys!!

natalie :-\

20. helen

helen New Member

Hey Natalie, I have just txt you my number. I changed my contract a few months ago to go on pay as you go, just coz I'm going to take it with me. I wont be using it that much its just you never know. I want to get a new one over there tho.

Helen xx