Leaving December 6th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Izzy, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

hey guys,
    my flight times changed, so i'll be arriving around 7.30pm....so natalie, we might be in the same plane coming from washington

2. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hey guys, just to pick up on a comment about phones. Basically everyone out here seems to have the same phone- T-mobile payg- $40 from wal-mart. It makes it so easy to keep in contact with everyone, quick text to say what time we meeting tomorrow, or what you up to tonight! One of the guys brought his uk phone, and ended up paying for a US one, cos his bills were huge cos he was ringing US mobiles all the time! :eek:
    Charlotte x

3. jacoITALY

jacoITALY New Member

@ DANIELA W
    HI!! WE ITALIANS ARE ARRIVING AT 3.40PM IN ATLANTA. WE CAN MEET THERE IF YOU WANT, EITHER DIRECTLY OUT SIDE THE ARRIVALS AREA AFTER CUSTOMS OR MEET AT THE GATE.
    WHERE ARE YOU LEAVIGN FROM? I TELL YOU HOW I WILL BE DRESSED: I'LL HAVE A BLACK BASEBALL CAP, GREY SWEATSHIRT WITH "MAINE" ON THE BACK AND DARK BLUE TRACKSUITE PANTS AND WHITE TRAINERS.
    I'M REALLY TALL (190cm) SO YOU CAN'T MISS ME ;D ;D
    LET ME KNOW IF IT IS OK BEFORE WE LEAVE IF YOU CAN :) ;)
    SEE YOU SOON :) :D ;D ;) 8)!!!!!!
    @ EVERYONE
    SAFE TRAVELING TO U ALL!!! SEE YOU IN ORLANDO
    PEACE
    JACOPO

4. HockeyChamp

HockeyChamp New Member

Natalie,

If you feel it necessary to do a tequila contest, your on but I will tel you right now, you will win! Just the smell of tequila makes me gag, ever since I chugged an entire bottle of tequila on my birthday. However, I will NEVER back down from a challenge, so your on! I'll bring my bucket!

Chase

5. Daniela_W

Daniela_W New Member

@Jacopo

Hey thats so great :D
    I´m flying from airport "STUTTGART" (Germany)!
    I think thats no problem to see and identify you and the other italians ;) ;D :D

Nice flight and we see us at Atlanta :)

Daniela

6. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Hey guys, I might not be able to get back on the boards now til after u have left so just thought I would say best of luck to u guys, hope u have a safe flight and I guess i’ll be seeing u in 3 months time! :D

P.s. I expect u all to come back on here (when u have settled down and have enough time) to let us all know how ya getting on! ;D

7. helen

helen New Member

Hey guys, I won't be on here now as I setting of to manchester in a couple hours and staying over at the airport.

Thanks for everyones help through this - well it really does start now!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya all soon

Helen xxxxxxxxxxxx ;D ;D ;)

8. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

thanks jess, we'll be sure to let u know how things are down there!!
    im getting a lil scared right now....aynone feeling the same way???
    it scrazy.....not even one more day till we leave for disney

9. disney_spice

disney_spice Member

HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME EVERYONE!!

see ya in Feb - holiday, and March - IP arrival!

10. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Thanks for your support guys

Mandy don't worry about being scared - Im a bit terrified at the moment. I know im not gonna sleep tonight especially as at 12:01am im off to ASDA to get a digital camera (Dont Ask!)

See you all soon,

Izzy xx

11. Chloe

Chloe New Member

See you all tomorrow! Safe trip x

12. jacoITALY

jacoITALY New Member

HI EVERYONE ;D ;D ;D ;D
    SAFE TRIP TO ALL OF YOU AND SEE YOU ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!
    THE ADVENTURE IS BEGINING.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
    PEACE
    JACOPO
    ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D

13. Chrissie

Chrissie Guest

Gd Luck every1! I will be thinking of u 2day! ;D