Leaving December 6th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Izzy, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

hey ali,
    i think its actually pretty good that we arrive at this time! of course, it'll be lots of stress but, hey we wont get toooooooo homesick( well i dont know about ya'll but i will miss my friends and family back home :)) plus we will get paid so much more for overtime-work and then we can spend all of our money on belated christmas gifts for our family and friends, and shopping, not drinking for me cuz i cant buy anything ;Dlucky me *lol*....i cant wait!!!!!!!!i wanna go now!!!!!!!!!!

2. Sheridan

Sheridan New Member

Yea...I agree...I like being busy, and Ive been trained to work front desk at a hotel, without any prior experience/training, during the beginning of the summer months, which is the busiest time!! So Im hoping I shall be ok....but I was thinking a bit about that too!! Ahhwell...We'll survive!!

3. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

I've noticed there aren't nearly as many people going in December as there is in September.  I wonder if that's because most people start in Sept or because all the other December people haven't made any appearances on the forums yet... ???  Either way, we'll have to stick together ;)

4. cheerAli@Disney!

cheerAli@Disney! New Member

I know for sure we'll all survive the Christmas Season! I work the Christmas Season in retail here in Montreal, and it is CRAZY! But it will not compare to how CRAZY it'lll be in Disney! Oh Well, wait and see!!
    Also it is true what you said Mel, there dosn't seem to be that many Dec. people. Maybe they havn't come arcoss the site yet. Well, only time will tell!
    Ali

5. Huicho

Huicho New Member

Im sorry I couldn't answer before mel. Mine is december 22. :D

6. helen

helen New Member

Hey everyone, I just think that not many people know about the forum... well I hope thats the reason ;) ;)
    Its going to be a bit strange for me as in my job now the busiest part of the year is the summer and we are not busy at all at christmas (I'm a travel agent)

Helen x

7. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Okay December people..we have to stick together and keep this topic alive!!  With all the excitment of the September departure dates coming up fast, the December people have faded away somewhat.... ;) 

So..this may sound stupid, but i'm really bored ;)

Lets talk about our hobbies & interests!  What do you like to do in your free time, what's your favorite summer activity, what is on your "TO DO LIST" for when you get to Florida?? 

Okay, i'll start...

My free time is spent mostly with friends..we like to go shopping, walking in the park, dancing in our favorite night club here in Winnipeg (The Tijuana Yacht Club), singing karaoke at The Lime Light Lounge, watching movies, etc...In the summer, we spend alot of the time at the Beach (lots of hot guys at the beach  :D)...When i'm by myself, i like to spend my time quietly, watching tv (Friends, Big Brother, CSI, etc) and reading. 

Hopes this starts things up again...oh, and of course this isn't only for December people...I want to learn more about everyone!  :D

8. cheerAli@Disney!

cheerAli@Disney! New Member

Hey Mel and everyone,
    Great topic to start, it is true we gotta keep the thread alive 'cause we are the last ones going to WDW!
    Anyhow, here in Montreal there is lots to do, people see, places to go. My friends and I usally go out clubbing or just to the casual bar-wednesday nights at ladies night at Cheers Downtown! Cheap drinks, hot guys ;) ;D We also love to eat out or go out and have coffee. We are also up for trying new things but we also love to keep to the old ( Carlos and Pepes has the BEST daquiris and mexican food, Le Wok Cafe has the BEST Chinesse food, Marathons has the BEST greek food and Moe's deli and Bar is the place to go for bugers, fries, ribs and chicken!! my list could go on forever!) .... Oh yeah we LOVE to shop!!! ...When we are broke, we usually just chill at someones house, watch movies, drink! ... My down time I love to watch tv ( Alias, American Idol, Charmed, The OC etc, go on the net or just read (currently it's Harry Potter- love it!)
    Also am on a competitive cheerleading team and I volneteer my time coaching the younger cheerleaders!
    I think that is all,
    Who's next?
    Ali

9. Sheridan

Sheridan New Member

Hey guys :D Let's see...free time? Whats that??? LOL...I basically work 5-6 days a week, 8 hr shifts, at the hotel, and its shift work, so 7am-3pm or 3pm to 11pm...so it means, I dont get much of a life if Im working! :mad: Which really sucks!!! But when I do have time, I love chillin wit mah boyfriend, and my goodfriends, going DT, movies, camping, etc!

10. helen

helen New Member

OK, not sure what to say really but here goes:
    I work 5days a week as a travel agent, on my 2 days off I tend to do what I did today go shopping!!! love shopping just wish I had more money to spend lol ::). I also enjoy meeting up with friends in the local pub and having a few drinks, also like going to the cinema and going out for meals trying different places.
    On a weekend my dad and I both hold season tickets for the local football team Middlesbrough.... any excuse to watch blokes with nice legs in shorts ;) ;)
    Im trying not to go out much at weekends at the mo, trying to save money!!
    but when I do (like tomorrow night) I will be out in one of the local towns, places like... Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Durham and Hartlepool there you will find me drunk and dancing the night away with friends.

Ok thats all I can think of for now.

Who's next??

Helen x

11. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

I`m next :)

so ere its goes!
    well in my freetime i like to ang out wit my friends...we just dont ave so muc tim 2gether anymore cuz almost everyone is going to another citty for college :'(! but hey, i got you guys in a few monts ;D
    i like to go to te movies, bowling, shopping( of course....cant wait for pants and eans were you can find size "sort" *lol*....cuz i am a sorty :D)
    i start work next week...so i make some mooooney before i come overthere...cant wait...4 more monts...getting excited.....ok back to the topic.............
    i also enoy reading books, i prefer books tat are kinda like te shows on tv like CSI, Criminal intent, crossing ordan etc.
    i also like to watch comdey: freinds, full house, king of queensglmore girls, 7t heaven......... documanteries can be so good as well...especially tose about egypt....love it there :D...that country is so full of exciting history :)
    i like to watch american football, soccer( football), i play volleyball everyones in a while :)....haha te team i`ll play in will win this match cuz i`ll make te other team crack up about me *lol*
    and of course my giggest hobby is traveling.....

ok who is next?!

see ya`ll

love
    mandy
    ok who is next

12. Oblivion

Oblivion New Member

hey guys.
    guess i'm next :)
    i'm in the army for the moment.
    im a snowboarder and basketballplayer from norway.
    aswell as snowboarding and basketball, i also love playing beachvolley and guitar.
    in the weekends i vaitor, in a café.
    i'm a music addict, and love watching movies.
    don't know what else to say.
    i'll write more when i figure that out :)

next one, up!

13. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Hey everyone!

I know i'm a bit behind, but my computer was broke for about a week and i haven't been able to do anything on the net in such a long time! Anyway, it's great to learn more about you all and can't wait to meet everyone in 3 months and 3 weeks!! :)

14. helen

helen New Member

Hey, just thought i would put this back to the top!! ;D

Any more Dec people out there??

Helen x

15. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

i don't think there are many more december people out there :'(... ;)

16. helen

helen New Member

Looks like its just us then lol ;)

17. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Like I said before, we'll have to stick together.   ;) ;D

18. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

hey guys,
    i know at least 3 more pplo from germany who are coming with us :)! i'll be arriving with one of them on dec 6th...i think its around 9pm or so :)

19. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

hey ya'll,
    just trying to keep up this topic ;D! any new members arriving in december??

to my arival group: did ya'll notice that after the september ppl its just only us and the october ppl who will arrive in the next few months....i think the next arrivals will be in feb. 2006!!

only 3 1/2 more months!!!!!!!!!! ;D

20. helen

helen New Member

Hey Mandy, Its getting closer ;) ;)

I didn't know that there were any people going out in October?! or did I miss something!! lol

Is it just me or is there more sept people than us Dec people?? Lets just hope there are Dec people out there that don't know about this site ;)

Helen x