Leaving December 6th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Izzy, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Nico

Nico New Member

im in!!!!! im goin to disneyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D

im so hapyyyyyyy

it cant be true..... i still cant believe it!!!!!!!!

2. Aussie

Aussie New Member

@Nico: That's awesome!!! Congrats..

My interview is in exactly one week for the ICP... and I find out a week later whether I get in.
    That's what comes from being southern hemisphere people, we go for our summer when the Americans are having their winter.

I hope I get in too... If I do, then we leave on the 19th or 26th November.

@Mandy: yes we work there, but like Nico, we don't have a pavilion, so will find out at the interview I guess.

3. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

hey guys,

congrats to u nico......im so excited for u....so u get to go before helen and and i....thats kinda mean*lol*....im waiting since march now and just want to go so badly.....
    its cool, we defo need to meet someday cuz me and my friend are looking for someone from south america to visit for our world tour that we will do soooner or later....prob later *lol*.......gosh ppl.....i wanna go right now :D

and to you JAY, good luck....let us know asap :)....

ok i gotta go now,
    ttyl
    mandy

4. Nico

Nico New Member

thanx... i just came from doin all the paperworks for the passport... im so excited a friend of mine got in too!!!

Of course we ' ll meet , i'd love someone from england , so i can visit as well jajja , besides im studying translation , so it could of use for my career , hope we can arrange so we can know each other in disney

see yaa

5. helen

helen New Member

Hey nico CONGRATS ;D ;D ;D

Told you that you would get in ;) ;)

Mandy's right we found out we were going in march, so long ago now!!!! But it's nice to know more people going out about the same time as us.

@ Jay, Big GOOD LUCK for nxt wk.

Helen xxx

6. Aussie

Aussie New Member

Just had the interview.

It's been a killer week, so I didn't actually have time to think about the interview until 10pm last night.. when I went to bed.
    I was annoyed because it meant I hardly did any preparation for it. Ah well. It's all good.
    The recruiters were fun, very disney!!!
    Very outgoing, smiling, laughing a lot...

I don't know how I did, I was myself, that's all you can ask right...

Anyways
    I will know in a week.... eekkkk

Will find out soon if I am going to meet you all in person.

Cheers, Jay

7. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

hey Jay,
    its good top hear ur interview ernt so well, mine was pretty awesome as well.........at first i was kinda nervous but whenever they started talking i just enjoyed listening to them.....u'll make it, im pretty sure :)....cant wait to hear your australien accent :D
    well i gotta go now... see you soon...hopefully ;D

later,
    mandy

8. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Hey Everyone,

Not much longer for us to wait until WDW!!! It still seems like a long time though :) ..can't wait to meet you all!!!

It's been forever since i've been on the forums. I just got so busy with work and then I went to Calgary for 3 weeks for holiday. It was nice to be able to relax a bit! I hope everyone's doing great!

Jay, good luck! I hope you make it!

TTFN,
    Mel

9. jacoITALY

jacoITALY New Member

:) :)
    HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!
    I'M JACOPO I WAS BORN ON APRIL 15th 1986 (SO MANDY I CAN'T DRINK TO EITHER I CAN KEEP YOU COMPANY) AND I COME FROM ITALY, I LOVE PLAYING SOCCER, BASKETBALL AND VOLLEYBALL.
    I LOVE RAP, HIP-HOP AND R&B MUSIC AND I LOVE EMINEM AND 2PAC.
    OH, I'M LEAVING ON DECEMBER 6th TOO!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WAS READING YOUR MXS AND I WAS EXCITED BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT FOR LEAVING!!!!!!!
    WRITE ME SOON BECAUSE I WANT TO GET TO KNOW ALL OF YOU.
    PEACE
    JACOPO

10. helen

helen New Member

Hey Jacopo,

welcome to the baord ;D another dec 6th'er ;) ;)

@Aussie, have you heard how trhe interview went yet??

@mel, hows things?? I have just come back from Greece yesterday, so i'm a bit lost off with the posts of last wk, i'm at work at the mo so I should'nt be on here but i've missed it haha ;)

Take care

Helen x

11. Haakonsen21

Haakonsen21 New Member

Hey all of you...
    I also will be leaving 6.dec from Norway7
    Jippi.. ! :=)

12. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Yay, Now that the September people have arrived, our December group is starting to grow!! :)  Welcome to the boards, Jacopo and Jippi!  It's always great to meet new people!   :D

Just a little bit about myself for those who don't know me:
    My birthday is December 16, 1983.  I'm living in Winnipeg, Canada where I just finished two years at Red River College for Tourism Management.  Right now, i'm working as a fitness tech at Curves International.  I like all kinds of music as long as it has a great beat. My friends and I spend alot of time going to movies, shopping at our favorite mall and hanging out at the park. We also like to go dance clubs and kareoki lounges.  Basically, I like to have fun, which is great because there is SO much to do in Florida!!!

@Helen, I'm keeping busy...which is good because then the next two months will go by fast!  Don't you hate it when you don't go on the boards for awhile!?  I've been off for the past couple of weeks and I'm so lost..i have no idea what's new and whats been going on!  How was greece?!  I'd love to go there someday..it seems so great!

Hope to hear from you all soon!!
    Mel

Oh, and when i was previewing what i wrote, a couple words are underlined in green...ignore that..i'm not sure why it did that  ??? ;)

13. Haakonsen21

Haakonsen21 New Member

maybe my name/nick is not " Jippi "... heheh :D

14. jacoITALY

jacoITALY New Member

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!
    HOW'S LIFE? HERE IN ASTI (ITALY) IT IS A BIT BORING BECAUSE THERE IS NO WORK :( :(
    THESE ARE THE ACTIVITIES I DO IN MY FREE TIME: PLAY BASKETBALL, INDOOR 5 MAN SOCCER, WATCH TV ESPECIALLY SPORTS, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL OF THE NBA GAMES SO ROOMMATES GET READY!!!!! GO SHOPPING IN SPORTS SHOPS, MUSIC SHOPS AND HIP-HOP CLOTHING SHOPS.
    ON SATURDAY NIGHTS I LOVE GOING TO PUBS WITH MY CREW AND HAVING FUN ;D ;D ;D
    INSTEAD IN THE AFTRENOONS OF THE WEEK WE STAY AT MY FRIEND'S HOUSE WATCHING MOVIES, RELAX 100% :)
    I FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL LAST JULY AND LAST SUMMER I WORKED AT THE BIG FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL HERE IN ASTI.
    I HOPE TO FIND SOME KIND OF JOB TO MAKE A LITTLE MORE $ BEFORE I COME TO FLORIDA, IF NOT I'LL REST LIKE HELEN SAID FOR ALL THAT HARD WORK IN DECEMBER.
    HOPE THAT GREECE WAS FUN, AUSSIE WAS ACCEPTED AND WELCOME JIPPI!
    PEACE
    JACOPO

15. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

hey Jacopo,
    welcome to the dec. 6th bunch! yeah i got some company *lol* while everyone else is drinking :) i actually do love rnb and hip hop as well dont know where it comes from....maybe from my year in danville, ar, usa.......i love'em my friends from the south :)....good to know that you like to play volleyball cuz i remember a few of us wanted to to a volleyball match sometime....so ur in, i guess :)....even though i dont know if i#ll be able to play cuz i went bowling wiith a few friends and close to the end the bowl slipped out of my fingers and now one is still hurting...its been like 6 weeks ago....sucks :-(.
    @mel, so we have a b-day to celebrate rigth wjen we get there, huh......cool, i like that! we can combine my b-day with the time when we are half through :)....mine is june 26th.
    arghhhhhhh, i cant wait, i wanna go right NOW :)
    anyway, im working at a grocery store as a cashier right now and so i earn at least a lil more money till i go...they just dont know that im leaving yet....well its still my probation time so they cant do anything about it when i tell them in 2 weeks :)....sorry, but otherwise they wouldnt have taken me :)
    i'll work there till mid-november, so that i'll have a couple of weeks to myself before i leave.
    oh by the way....how many ppl from ya'lls countries leaving dec 6th?? there are only 11 germans!!11, and i know of 4 of'em :)

ok later,
    mandy

16. jacoITALY

jacoITALY New Member

HI EVERYONE!!!!
    @MANDY, LUCKY YOU THAT YOU ARE WORKING I HAVEN'T GOT THE OPPOTUNITY TO WORK BECAUSE HERE IN ASTI ALL JOBS ARE FOR AT LEAST A YEAR. WICH PART OF GERMANY DO YOU COME FROM? ASTI IS IN THE NORTH-WEST OF ITALY AN HOUR FROM THE ALPS, ON A CLEAR DAY I CAN SEE THEM FROM MY ROOM.
    I'VE BEEN TO THE STATES SINCE I WAS BORN (APRIL 1986) BECAUSE MY MOM IS FROM VERMONT DOWN SOUTH I'VE BEEN JUST IN FLORIDA BECAUSE MY UNCLE LIVES THERE.
    @DEC.GROUP DO YOU LIKE BASKETBALL? IF YOU DO WE CAN GO TO SEE A NBA MATCH AT THE ORLANDO ARENA TO SEE THE ORLANDO MAGIC PLAY.
    IT WILL BE GREAT IF WE CAN SEE THEM PLAY AGAINST THE MIAMI HEAT BECAUSE IN THE HEAT TEAM THERE'S SHAQ O'NEIL THE BEST CENTER OF THE NBA.
    GUESS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE BASKETBALL, HUH?
    SORRY FOR MY IGNORANCE, BUT WHAT IS THE MEANING OF *lol*?
    WHAT DO YOU ALL LOOK LIKE? I'M 190cm, BLONDE HAIR CUT REAL SHORT, BROWN-GREEN EYES, I WEAR GLASSES, I LIKE WEARING BIG BAGGY HIP-HOP STYLE CLOTHES AND PEOPLE SAY TO ME THAT I HAVE A BIG SMILE ;D (LIKE THIS).
    HOW CAN I FIND OUT HOW MANY ITALIANS ARE LEAVING ON THE 6th?
    TALK SOON
    PEACE
    JACOPO

17. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

hey guys,
    i'd wanna go to a NBL game....i never really like watching it, well, at least not the high school games....but u never know :)....i mean i didnt like football in the beginning either but now i love it and i'
    d love to watch a game like every day....not on tv but in a stadium :)..anyone down to go, i know i asked this before but its just awesome :)
    i've seena show on mtv called cribs and they showed shaq o'neils house htere and i think it'd interesting to actually see them in real life :)...anyway
    ttyl
    mandy

@jacopo: u just have to ask the person who u send ur aplication to....mine is noellie in france

18. Sheridan

Sheridan New Member

Hey everyone!! Its been a while since Ive been on the boards as well!! Ive been keeping busy at my job as well, and I cant even believe its already oct!! I get more and more excited as each day passes!! My job keeps me busy because Im working shift work, so its 3pm-11pm or 7am-3pm 5 to 6 days a week at a hotel =) Im a front desk agent at the only Ramada hotel here in NS. but when I do have free time, I absolutely love to relax and party at the clubs! My twin bro is a bouncer so I get the hookups =) YAY.. =) lol

19. Aussie

Aussie New Member

@Helen:
    Haven't heard yet. They said a week, maybe a week and a half. If I don't hear today I have to figure that I didn't get in.
    It is a killer not knowing.

I'll just wait and see.

Wish me luck

Jay

20. Brad Ridler

Brad Ridler New Member

Hey Guys,

Count me in as another Canadian going down December 6th. I have dabble around the boards for a while now but haven't really participated. I just wanted to introduce myself. I am 21 years old and live in Acton, Ontario, I just finished a two year Advertising and Graphic Design program at Humber College and I spent the summer working as a ride operator at Cedar Point in Sandusky Ohio.
    Also, on a completly different note: I am driving down as I want my car when I am down there, and was wondering if anyone else is driving or is everyone flying down? Just wondering.

See you guys soon,

Brad