Leaving in June introduction thread

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Jan 24, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hey everyone

Thought it would be a good idea to get us to introduce ourselves like those leaving in march have done on another topic.

less than 5 months til we will all be out there can't wait!

Sara xx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thought i'd bump this topic up a bit ;D

is 20/21 weeks til a lot of us leave now, how exciting.

well anyway i'll introduce myself
    I'm Sara, 20 *21 just after i arrive ;)*, and from staffordshire in the UK.

Heading out to florida june 21st. Anythin else u wana know just ask :) i'll post a picture of myself as well :)

[​IMG]

Sara xx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey, im lindsey from Inverness in sunny scotland. Im 19, will be 20 in may just before i leave! get my 21st in florida!

I tried my very best to put my photo on but gave up after many failed attempts!

xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha awww lindsey i wana c a pic haha :p

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'll get my sister to try when she's home. shes more technically minded than me lol! does your mobile recieve pics? if it does PM me your mob no and i'll send ya one! at least i can work that!

xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah it does lindsey ;) b good to have each others numbers anyway so i'll pm u now ;)

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ive sent it but its taking its time! its me on the left. the other girls my best friend.

xxx

8. feeona

feeona New Member

hiya, Im fiona. Im 18 but will turn 19 over the summer. Im leaving on june 6th from manchester. Ill be working in operationgs - dont know which park. I tried to upload a photo but couldnt do it, anyway you can see my piccie on the left

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe linds aww :) bless

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

its the only photo i have of me on my phone but it was taken in a dark room so it isn't clear. anyway it'll do til i can post a pic!

How do you do it? i'll c if i can follow your instructions! ah technology!!!

xxx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe right well what u need to do is as long as you have pictures on your computer you're past the first stage. What you have to do is have a site where you can save pictures. A site i usually use is www.photobucket.com

you upload the picture off your computer onto this, then it will give you a address to locate your picture which will have brackets and IMG around it, all you do is put that in a message on here and it should work.

I hope you understand that haha

xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'll give it a go on friday when im home.going away for a couple of days tomorrow and ive just recorded the OC so im gonna go watch it now!cant wait any longer!

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Im Marie, 22 from Staffs too - dont even ask how old i'll be when i get there!

I'll put up my pic in a few days once i getchance to use that photobucket thing. I apologise in advance that ive only got photos people sent me from nightsout.
    aw wish i had cable so i could see the new oc... tho only got a few days to wait!

Marie xxx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Ok Here goes... hopefully a pic should appear

[​IMG]

Yay its worked on preview - sorry again i only have pics of nights out!
    Great instructions Sara!

Marie xxx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Woohoo i'm very impressed u understood them marie :) aww a face to the name now, its all good :D

haha my pics r always from nights out as well, think thats trying to tell me something!

xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ooh and i watched the OC last night, love it!! Argh its so good, i was like damn another week to wait for the next episode, adam brody is so gorgeous ;) lol

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

...even after seeing ryan on that construction site....i think there's summit wrong with you lot!

xxx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i do have to say he looked good linds. and even luke did. and oh my so did jimmy, but then i draw the line haha!

hehe, aww its a great show im addicted! i get addicted to everythin, can u tell ;)

xxx

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Can't wait to see it on sunday! Lindsey im beginning to think youve got a point over Ryan seeing him in the day in the oc life last week - he is hot but so is adam! i could happily settle for either lol!

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha same here marie i wouldn't complain ;)

yeah the oc life, that show was good, loved watchin that hehe, all the tan make up, i need that now haha

xxx