Leaving in June introduction thread

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Jan 24, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

bumpin up

just noticed my shoe movin down my ticker... i found that rather exciting ;)

xxx

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hehe yea i should of choosen sumthin more noticable..dopey me choose a heart ticker as well as a hearrt mover thing....lol..oh dear..the shame...lol :-[ :-[

yeah it is very exciting..hehe :D :D :D :D

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww Nat u can change ur ticker tho u only have 4 days u lucky thing!

Im packing when i get back from scotland a week on monday... its gonna be a nightmare! just so longs i get the new clothes in thats the main thing!

Hoping to get my traditions outfit tomorrow...

Btw Bry cheers for sending the pic!

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oooh im starting on tues at the latest! gotta get organised!lol

still no tradition outfit, just gonna wear stuff ive got!lol

x

5. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

Damn! That reminds me I hafta buy a shirt... I spent too much money today on a nice top, forgot about the shirt, LOL...
    Maybe its a good idea to wait until the second day though, as you have time after all the contract signing and other stuff to go to the outlet and buy something cheap. Because here its friggin expensive...

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah thats a thought!

x

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hehe i know....wowee...have fun shoopping..im not looking forward towearin my suity thing..as its black...lol...ahh well..
    se u ther soon ;)

xxxx ;D ;D

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww good thinkin

linz/marie ull have 2 let me know wot u gt 4 traditions cos im still completely stuck on it lol

xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I'm beginning to think it's going to be my black trousers, and top of some description. i dont think im going to get something new now, for all that i'll wear it! plus those trousers are soo nice and i never get to wear them! so maybe them and my black court shoes and a nice top. ....hmmm not sure!!

x

10. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

hey guys....

I got my outfit last week from H&M (FYI...very cheap!).....white shirt (which is a bit seethrough :-[) and a black linen skirt with a gorgeous bottom hem! :D

Michelle told me what she wore so I thought it best to just go with the same thing!!

Ellen xxx :D
    P.S. My mum's packing for me!!! ;)

11. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Everyone...

It's crazy watching those tickers go down day by day now, isn't it?

I really haven't started packing at all. I still have tons of shopping to do. All my business-like stuff is winter stuff. Nothing cool enough to wear in the Florida heat. I found a really nice 3/4 length sleeve blouse at Old Navy last night that I might go pick up for Discovery Day. Probably just a pair of khakis to go with it. Still trying to find a nice sweater set for Traditions (so I don't freeze).

I still have another 3 weeks of work left before I will go into serious stress over packing. I'm hoping to get some of it started this week, but we'll see. I tend to procrastinate. :p

Sandra :)

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Can I ask!?!? how many 'orientation' days do we have!?! and what do we do on each!?!? does anyone know!?!?!? ??? and how long after orientation do we start work??

Ellen xx :D

13. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Ellen, I'm not sure about how it's spread out over the days, but as far as I know, we have 2 orientation days. One is Traditions, which I believe is at Disney University. I've heard that it can get really cold in the room because of the A/C, so someone told me to get a sweater for that one. The other one is Epcot Discovery Day and it's outside at Epcot. Aside from those two, I think the rest is on the job training. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's what it is.

14. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

An additional class is mandatory for work though. For F&B its Food Safety and for Merchandise its Merchantainment. The foods one is like 4 hours and can be really boring, its all about washing your hands... The merchantainment is a full day and you get to have teachers that many people call Disney Freaks. So it can be really interesting...

15. Chavster

Chavster New Member

OMG the Food one was sooo boring! I could of fell asleep. You have to take this test tho so try to stay awake! The Disney Uni is cool tho and the class room have cool pictures and stuff..

16. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Thanks for answering that guys! :D I'm so excited (Even if it there is the possibility that it might be boring...can't be any worse than having history of letterforms lessons at uni! ::))

Just thought I'd mention, I just looked up prices for Cirque du Soleil, cos I would really like to go....it's $90!!!!!!!!! and it's only 90 mins long!!! :eek: maybe I'll have to rethink that!!

Ellen xxx :D

17. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I'd really love to see Cirque as well. I've missed it everytime it's been in Toronto. Another show is coming back at the end of August, but of course, I won't be here. There is a night that CMs can get discounted tickets, but I can't remember which night it is. You have to go the day of the show to get them and I don't know how great the seats are, but I somehow get the feeling that the venue Disney built for them doesn't really have a bad seat.

18. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

trust me u dont want to miss cirque de soleil - i saw it in Florida when i visited 2/3 years ago - trust me it is so worth the money! it just totally hypnotises you, we spent ages afterwards trying to find a video of it, but they havnt got one :( we have the music though, and that the music is just as great as the show!

19. Marie

Marie Guest

I wanna see cirque too it looks incredible on disney planner dvd!

I mostly have got most of my shopping done i started back in jan... i am maybe a shopaholic i think!
    xxx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

not done all the shoppin either eeeek! and cirque i really wana c have done for years, so hopefully ill save up my pennies and go

and ooo that food safety class sounds great lol. oh well if its only 4 hours im sure i can cope

xxx