Leaving in June introduction thread

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Im the dark haired one incase antone wondered!

that's not even my room its my best friend's!Yeah thats the bag i brought her present back in. we were up at her house gettin ready to go out and i was shocked to see she still had it!

Got i'm spreadin the disney loving round!lol!

xxx

2. Jemma

Jemma New Member

what are traditions i hear u's talk about?? when did u's all hear that u's got a position at WD? i only found out last month!!

xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha its catchin linds ;) you're so pretty

traditions is like the basic disney training with 'earning your ears' to know whats expected of you as a castmember etc.

I heard 7th december, i think lindsey & marie heard the same day didn't u?

i forgot to ask, what r u doin at disney, merch or f&b?

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah think i heard around then. not too sure. i heard at the glasgow exhibition centre. was taking my little sis to see busted! jason started telling me on the phone how they shouldnt have won the record of the year! I was surrounded by all these screaming kids being told. lassic moment in my life!

good training i suppose...screaming kids!

xx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

sara - thanks thats sweet. its just a good photo!

xxx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah sure sure linds :p

haha i knew it was then, cos i passed my drivin test @ 230pm, and had a call from jason @ 315pm, a mad 2 hours i can tell u that!

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Yep Dec 7th! was watching bridget jones 2 in cinema on a shopping break at ocean terminal! when alexis called me. Had left my phone on just in case. was funny i was one of those annoying people whose phone goes off in the middle of the movie!

Sara - Lindsey looked the same at the interviews!
    I see ur now a partner of excellence Sara!

Marie xxx

8. Jemma

Jemma New Member

oh im in food and bev, nice pic lindsey!

how do u post a pic on the board??

xx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

lol :-*

jemma - I COULDNT, i had to get sara to do it. i was gettin too stressed trying! me and my computer would have come to blows!lol!

sara. congrats! partner of excellence i do say!

marie... i think that girls name might of been jen!

xx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i thought so marie ;) oh am i i didnt even know oh the shame of me!

jemma - you need to have an account with an online photo storer like www.photobucket.com, its free, all you do is sign up, and upload a picture on there and then it will give you a long web address with IMG in [] around it, and then just paste that addy onto a new message on here and it'll work :) well i hope so hehe

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah Jemma somehow it works - have no idea how Sara worked it out!

Lindsey - thats a shame if it is - hope some of the glasgow lot made it thru anyhow!

xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah im sure they did. i know im not that special...one of only 2! doesnt seem likely! they were a great bunch too! we'll just have to wait and c! if you're reading this and you were at Glasgow ints SPEAK UP!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah i second that come on glasgow lot dont be shy! All of them seemed so nice!

14. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

Hi all,  ;D

My name is Gemma, I'm 21 and from Liverpool. I am flying out from Manchester on 6th June to Disney to be a lifeguard as most of you probably already know, here's pic anyway (if it works!ha)

[​IMG]

15. Marie

Marie Guest

another name to another face Gem! This is great we'll all recognise one another when we get there and at throw ins and stuff.

xxx

16. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

hehe I know I sooo can't wait :D

17. Marie

Marie Guest

Just over 4 months yay! wont believe im going till i get to airport tho!
    xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'll believe it when i see you at the airport marie! then i'll know its not all a cruel joke!haha! we'll have to calm our nerves at the airport pub before so we're not babbeling idiots the whole way over...i can see there being complaints!

nice to see what you look like gem! gosh now we got a gemma and a jemma. so i'll apologise now if i spell names wrong in posts!

four months really isnt long. esp as my mums just said we might be going on holiday in march!that'll break it up nicely!top up the tan!

xxx

19. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I get the feeling that this thread was supposed to be for everyone going in June to introduce themselves, but it's turned into a UK meet-and-greet. :p

I've decided to crash the thread..... I'm Sandra and I'm 27. I'm flying out of Toronto, Canada on June 21st for F&B.

And to add to a question asked about Traditions.... it's also a big lesson in the history of the Disney Company. I had Traditions when I started working at the Disney Store. Of course, it's a little different, but the same idea.

Anyways, looking forward to meeting you all in a few months. I'm gonna figure out this picture posting thing and attempt a picture soon.

Sandra :)

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha best of luck with the photo - i couldnt figure it out!lol!had to get someone else to do it!

nice to hear from you sandra! are you excited yet?

xxx