Leaving in June introduction thread

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Truls

Truls New Member

Just got a call from France asking me to come the 21th of June instead of 5th of July!

Lets just hope my captain is in a good mood so I can leave early! ;D

So, are everybody who arrive the 21th going to F&B? If thats so, maybe I will be going there as well, that would be ace!

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Congrats Truis!
    Im doing Uk merch week b4 u!
    See u there!

Hes 21 pages now sar!

xxx

3. MyLittlePony

MyLittlePony New Member

@Truls
    Yeah its prob gonna be food, cuz in the Norwegian pavillion they are in desperate need of people... because of the Princess Lunch and Dinner. They just started those, they were "normal" lunches and dinners before. So they need tons of seaters. Merch people are going as well, but not from Norway, I think...

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hey Truls

I arrive 21st, from the UK that day so welcome to the arrival group :)

xxx

5. Truls

Truls New Member

Funny then that I was first offered attractions (my last choice in fact) ???

Oh well, who am I to complain, I get to spend a friggin year in a tropical climate! ;D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe exactly, and its very very close now as well, very exciting

xxx

7. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Truls...

Welcome to the June 21st group!!! I'm arriving from Canada on that day.

Good Luck getting your early leave.

Sandra :)

8. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey truls!
    yea, welcome to the june 21 group :D! im gonna arrive on the 20th tho ;D!
    see ya then!
    ~sina
    ps. im getting freaking nervous lol!!

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

sina join the club. im so nervous now!

sandra - sorry bot disappearing off msn last nite, had a hissy fit and cos i was so drunk i hadnt got the patience to restart lol

xxx

10. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Yeah, I'm starting to get pretty nervous too, but I'm more excited than anything.

@Sara.... No problem. I know all about retarded computers. It was late for you anyways and I'm sure the alcohol was making you more sleepy. I'll ttys.

Sandra :)

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe thanks sandra, silly computers.

im more excited than i was the other nite i was so scared the other nite, cos i really wana settle in well and get on with everyone

xxx

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I've been having the same panics!!! ::) I'm sure we'll all get on ok..... :D

Ellen xxx :D

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i hopes so hun

im sure ull b fine hun, u not havin anymore dreams r u?

xxx

14. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

um, not so far....they'll probably start up again nearer the time......and I hope we don't get shown into a church hall to wait when we get there Sara!!!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha im sure we wont hun, give it after ur visa interview and ull get them again i bet!

bless u and ur dreams

xxx

16. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Trust me...they are weird and SO vivid....don't be suprised if every morning I come to you and say 'I had a really random dream last night!!'.......I always remember them too.....I remember ones I had when I was little!! (About being kidnapped and disappearing and clones of my dad and lions in my bedroom!!! ::))

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol ellen u have sucha vivid imagination hun

i mean come on, i was in ur dream, now that cant b good lol

i always remember mine as well

xxx

18. nicolegodin

nicolegodin New Member

hey everyone, my name is nicole (you can call me Nikki), i will be arriving at 1pm on june 21st and i can't wait o meet my new roomate family, lol, i am 21 years old and i am a really open person and love to have fun, never feel to shy around me, i am a real extrovert kinda person,

here is a pic of me

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

glad u posted in here nikki, not long now :)

you'll be there around 7 hours before us from the UK arrive i guess. so i don't know whether we'll get chance to meet on the first night or not?

but i look forward to meeting everyone

Sar xxxx

20. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

oh i wish we were getting there 7 hours earlier than what we are!!! :'(

still, all good fun! :D (actually, maybe the tiredness will make me super hyper!! :D)

Ellen xxx