Leaving in June introduction thread

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Jan 24, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha sandra, join in! i've started it for everyone just seems anyone outside of the uk has been afraid to venture into the topic..... until now!

aww gemma, i seen a pic of u already but hehe ;) its nice havin faces to names!

xxx

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

are we that scary!

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i think we must b linds, god knows what they gona think when they meet me! haha

had another reply another guy goin out 21st june from belfast, so thats 1 girl *plus me* and 6 guys haha

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha, i can't wait to see who's leaving with us. I know there's 3 other girls but haven't personally spoke to them marie has!

Cant believe they no bout this site and arent on here all the time!

xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know linds, its called addiction!!

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh well never smoked or did drugs! this is the lesser of the evils.........

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

same here linds, we find our addictions in other places lol

xxx

8. Jemma

Jemma New Member

hey guys, heres a pic, hopefully it works - i'm the blonde!  xx

[​IMG]

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww yay jemma :) another face to a name :)

xxx

10. Laura

Laura New Member

Hey everyone!!! I am from Northern Ireland and am leaving on the 21st June to work in food and beverage. This site is really good, only heard about it 2day. I'm so excited about going!!!! :)

11. Jemma

Jemma New Member

hey laura, sorry 4got to ring! too busy watchin tv! haha.

what u doin at the w/end??

xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey laura

great you joined, take it you're going from belfast with jemma :) great that you've joined. the site is really useful, and extremely addictive

xx

13. Laura

Laura New Member

HAHA alrite there Jemma! Aww thats ok. Not sure what Im at this wkend yet, I fancy the beach club! Me and u still haven't had a proper nite to celebrate yet, one is definately needed soon I say. A guy in my class gave me the address for this 2day. Been cathcing up on all the posts. Its great!!! ahhh, it's gettign me even more excited tho :)

14. Laura

Laura New Member

Hey Sara, yeh I know how u mean, won't take me long to get addicted!!! Is really gud that we can get to know each other a bit!! What a year we'll have eh

15. Jemma

Jemma New Member

i know im sooooo excited!!

not sure what im doin at the w/end, i think my finances will only stretch as far as the oak! Ash is home at the mo so i'll have to get a night out with her!

did u read the packing checklist??

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah will be great laura. you're the 8th person i've chatted 2 now in our arrival group, there's another 10 of us around somewhere who haven't contacted me yet, so there'll be a fair few of us coming from the uk on june 21st :)

xxx

17. Laura

Laura New Member

ha, yeh i mite get down to the oak at sum stage!! Yeh i read the packing checklist, it was quite useful!! I also read about the weight allowance, that should be interesting!!!

I was talking to 2 other people 2day who are going 21st June too.

xxx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh were you really? i got jason to send an email to everyone arriving 21st june so we could all start to get to know each other, have heard from quite a few, all seem nice :) i cant wait, i get more excited by the day

xxx

19. Laura

Laura New Member

Yeh Im so excited too!!! Im glad this site is here, think ive went on and on enough to my family and mates :) Cant help it though!! :)

The aprtments look sweet!!! xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

jemma and laure. welcome to the boards! jemma nice to put another face to the name!

yaeh the wait allowance!haha wot a joke!and im really trying to take half the amount so i can have a whole empty case with me for all the shopping i plan!