Leaving in June introduction thread

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Sara, Lindsey, Jemma, Laura, Gem, Sandra, Feeona and anyone ive missed!

Welcome to the boards Laura! Its great theres more people joining so we can all chat b4 we go.

Lindsey - im def up for the airport pub on the departure day - can u imagine that day finally arriving! i will def be excited and nervous doubt i'll be able to sleep the night b4!
    The other 2 leaving june 14th who are registered on this site Kerry and carol - havent been on here for ages i dont think - they're prob busy, hopefully they'll come join us on here soon  :)

Sara - i get more excited by the day too - can u imagine what we'll all be like in june esp after we all finish work/uni we'll be bouncing of walls!

Sandra - sorry we didnt mean to make this like a uk meet and greet. it prob just seems that way cos some of uk lot are addicted to this site! Itll be cool if everyone going in  june from any country can chat on here.

Marie xxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

it's gona b so great once we r all out there and it really hits us!! i cant wait!

xxx

3. Laura

Laura New Member

hey Lindsey, Marie. So u both are starting 21st June too. I don't know about the rest of you but I don't think it will sink in that Im going until Im on the plane!!! I can't wait!!! :)
    xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

hi Laura - Me and Lindsey start on june 14th just a week b4. So we'll be there at ur throw in!
    This sites great isnt it - saves me boring my friends anyway!
    Hope to meet u in florida,
    Marie :)

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

and marie u forgot that uve made some great friends on here already *hint hint* haha ;)

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Oh gosh Sara i am so ditsy! Im sorry!

Yes Jemma, Laura i forgot to mention that this board has also helped me make some new friends - Sara, Michelle, Lindsey (tho i met Lindsey at the interviews!)
    So yeah its cool here for that too - can u imagine what disney will think if we all arrive as friends!

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha marie ;)

yeah i know, i think people were surprised at the interview when me, michelle & dan were proper wettin ourselves at everythin! we were like we must look like we get on with anyone, pretend we've only just met haha

xxx

8. Laura

Laura New Member

yeah this is great site, can't wait to meet everyone in person!! :)
    xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah me either laura.

i guess i'll be meeting u once i arrive at orlando international as they try to co-ordinate the flights all together, where our waitin commitee will b to greet us ;)

*michelle,marie & lindsey... i hope!!*

10. Laura

Laura New Member

So they try to co-ordinate the flights all that way!!! It will be great when we get the information pack. xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara - will def do my best to! lol - dread to think how excited youll be!

Laura - I think we got about 4 weeks till the info pack comes - Sara asked Jason a few weeks ago :)

Marie xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

for some reason i got the pack with the info we recieved a few weeks ago. Probable coz i was meant to be leaving in march and they just thought they may as well send it seen as it was ready or something!its a bit different from the one i got last year. updated.

Yeah me marie and michelle willl be there to meet you. not sure how we'll get there though...none of us drive!!bloody expensive taxi!!!

Yeah you'll make lots of friends on this site girls! i already fell like im talking to old friends with michelle sara and marie...even though ive only met marie! strange! makes you feel easier about leaving the country though!!!

xxx

13. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Wow... you guys really are addicted to this site. :p

@Marie... I didn't mean for it to sound like a complaint. The fact that everyone was from the UK was merely an observation. I just didn't want to intrude, although I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be. I think it's great that all of you are all addicted to the site. I wish more of the Cdn June people would get in on this thread.

@Lindsey.... Yes!!!! Yes!!!! I am getting very exciting... and a little nervous too. I just wish it would hurry up and get here already. I'd also like to get this package that everyone is waiting for. Just to have something in my hand to prove that I'm going would make it feel a little more real.

And... HELLO.... to everyone else that I'll meet in June....

Sandra :)

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Everyone!

Sandra i know what u mean about the package - will make it more real when we get that disney acceptance letter! hope more of the canadian lot join us here too.
    Hope to meet you in Florida :)

Lindsey - thats so cool you got the package! Sara - you havent ot yours yet right so its not like theyve forgot me or the posties stolen it! I know what u mean it just makes it less stressful feeling u have friends already!

Marie xxx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

marie dont worry not got mine yet ;)

yeah its about 3-4 weeks til we receive them, im gona check when jason sent the email so i can work it out lol

haha u dread how excited i'll b? u have no idea marie!! linds i think there must b a coach or somethin that collects all the arrivals, cos i remember them sayin when u land theres people from 'your country' waitin for u to greet u, so u can b my 3 ;) haha

xxx

16. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Wow - thers gonna be loads of you arriving in June!!!!!

Cant wait to meet you all - and sara the three of us will be there to meet you dont worry - hopefully we wont be working that day!!!!

Am looking forward to all of your throw ins in June - its gonna be mad - Ive heard they can be 'very messy' so look out guys!!! Mines only in 46 days - cant quite believe it at the moment!!!

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

no dont worry marie. im the only one that has it. as i said think its just coz i was meant to leave earlier that i got it. would have already been made up.

michelle. thats so close. youre so lucky. dont wanna even try to figure it out in days, would be to depressing...aaah so long!

xxx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know u lucky thing michelle

oh the throw ins still sound kinda scary haha, oh well its all fun!

xxx

19. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Throw ins do sound quite scary but its all just good fun to welcome you to your pavillion!!

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha exactly, im just makin sure im not wearin a white tshirt to arrive in haha

xxx