Leaving in June introduction thread

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Carol

Carol New Member

Hi guy's sorry the pic is a bit dodgey only have one my bro sent me from phone!! I'm the wee dude trying to get in the picture the guy is my bro!!! We only had a few pints..........honestly!!

[​IMG]

Anyhow good to see you are all still posting away!!!

Lovn you's!!

Carolxx

oh meant to say hello to all the folks that are going out to WDW in June

We'll have the time of our lives!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hey Carol, aww bless the pic hehe :)

aww im glad people are still posting in here, although me, linz & marie seem to have taken over it *again*

xxx

3. Carol

Carol New Member

Everytime I log on I think oh man I really should have posted more. I mean youve got over 1000 and ive not even done 20!!

How is everything with you  anyhow?!

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha aww bless. i have over 1000 posts cos i have no life haha. no i just kinda talk a lot, has anyone guessed that? be warned!!!

yeah things are pretty good thanks carol, good havin a bit of time to do things like this without feelin guilty that i should b doin uni work, but as its first week of the semester and ive only had intro lectures it's all good, even better im only there all day monday & all day thursday every week hehe.

how about you?

xxx

5. Carol

Carol New Member

yEA,IM DOING OK, WENT TO A "POSITIVE THINKING" TRAINING COURSE TODAY IN WORK. i WAS IMPRESSED AND THOGHT ABOUT JUST HOW GOOD I FELT ABOUT GETTING CHOSE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE IP. I was literally jumping up and down all around my house!! I had forgot just how good it felt!!

I'm glad uni is going well 4 ux

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww yeah that'll b usefull for disney. i know sometimes it kinda just hits u. its like with my course at uni being tourism other people are looking for year placements, and they r lookin at hotel work down the road, or a bit of repping in ibiza or somethin then i think of mine at disney and im like can't blieve my luck!

*told u i talk a lot*

its only 20 weeks and 3 days til i go now, woo can't wait, not that im counting or anythin!

xx

7. Carol

Carol New Member

Oh my GOD I hadnt counted yet!!!! I'm a bit worried about my debt I will be honest but never mind it i'm sure it will be sorted somehow!!! ;D

You must feel great knowing you have been so lucky compared to fellow students!!!

Lots of my so called friends have actually stopped talking to me since I told them about it. Why cant people just be happy for you instead of envious or spiteful!?! :mad:

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww carol thats awful, jealous is a very ugly quality that some people posess.

ive had people sayin they don't want me to go but its not out of spite just cos they say they gona miss me. my ex has tried to stop me from going, but no-one will manage to do that!

xxx

9. Carol

Carol New Member

Thats two of us then!!

My real friends dont want me to go cause they will miss me but these people are just scary!!

I dont understand them but as the positive thinking course said today the only person you can truly make happy is yourself - you cant change anyone else.

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

that indeed is true carol. I've always been someone pleasing others before myself, so this whole disney process/experience is one of those things that will change it as i'm doing this for me, for experience for the future and others will fall into place and have to accept my choices, too bad if they don't like it!

oooh i had an email from another person in my arrival group :D so exciting

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

who's this one??

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

girl called andrea from belfast :) so i'm still only girl flyin from manchester at the min haha.

just waitin on her to email me back now ;) its all fun!

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ah jealous! take it you're having a uni free day then. i was in inverness getting my hair cut. just at the library now. my bus isnty for a while yet
    xxxx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha bless u!

yeah off uni 3 days a week now ;) in all da mon & thurs, but as its intro to new modules week no work yet, wooo, wont last long though!

xx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

its probably better it wont last long! it'll pass quicker if you're busy!

well i better go get my bus so i'll speak to you later!

I'll be back on tonight as usual!...no life! im skipping a dance class tonight as id rather be on here talking to you lot!lol!

xxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

linz :eek: u naughty gal haha

ok mate, i shall b here *as always* so ill speak to you later on, safe journey back :)

Sara xx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

the bus was 20 minutes late! could have stayed on too!grrr!

my wee sisters got her friend staying tonight so i'll be booted off the computer sometime soon no doubt. the girl's MSN obsessed. she's on as much as im on here!

xxx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha aww linz! lucky me i have wireless laptop can sit anywhere in the house and go online :) is all good

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw Lindsey looks like u got booted off! I couldnt be msn obsessed cos my ex boyfs always on ive actually deleted it of my computer cos it was always crashing and i really didnt want to have frequent polite conversations where he'll randomly start mentioning his new girlf!

Sara thats great more people! yay! how many is that now.

Carol - great to see u online - thats a shame about jealous people - but thats totally a reflection on them. Ive found everyones reacted differently some people are so excited for me - im really touched some are like half interested and one or two said it would be their idea of hell but wished me luck!
    hope ur debts work out maybe u can get them frozen for a year or something? Im hoping to pay of my overdraft b4 i go - tho apparently i can leave it for a year, but i really want it cleared.
    Just over 4 months now - then off to sunny florida!!!

Marie xxx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

its 11 people including me now, so theres another 8 people around somewhere lol

my ex is always on msn as well, i usually block him, not the new gf thats the problem its the fact he wants me bk 2 cheat on his new gf thats the bad thing! grrr men!

xxx