Leaving July 15th, J1 Academic Program

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lonja, Mar 12, 2007.

1. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

Excellent, We're all set.xxx

2. Rob Zal

Rob Zal New Member

As if you guys r off in 2 days! Bet u guys cant wait! Iv got 5 more weeks 2 wait and im sure its goin 2 drag aswell! :mad:

How long are all you guys going 4? If some of ya hav msn my address is crazyzal@hotmail.com hope you guys cud keep me posted on how everything is going out ther!!

3. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

Hey Guys, wishing you all a safe flight and will see you in October!!!

4. mark

mark Guest

Hows everyone feeling today? getting nervous/excited?

Only one more day to go and we will be there (after the small matter of a 9 hour flight).

I'll see some of you in Manchester and the rest in Disney!!! Have a safe flight everyone and I'll see you tomorrow!

5. Emi

Emi New Member

Well I'll be leaving to drive down to Manchester in around three hours guys. So looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow and if I'm a bit teary eyed at leaving dont hold it against me!! :'( :'( :'(

6. Nickie Mouse

Nickie Mouse New Member

in 24 hours we'll be somewhere over the east coast! il see u all 2moro woohooo!

7. Lonja

Lonja New Member

omg, last night at home....im excited and sad at the same time!! my two lil nephews and my dog are already sleeping in my bed and im gonna join them now....crazy!!! cu yall in a bit!!

8. louise

louise New Member

So guys hows it going?

Hope you all had a good journey and i'm sure you are all having lots of fun.