London 22nd people

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by gldc, Oct 12, 2012.

1. gldc

gldc New Member

So, i see that there's two london dates...I've got my interview the 22nd...who else?

So exciteeedd!!!!

2. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

Meeee!!! ahhh cant wait!

3. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Thats meeee!! :D So excited!

We should all arrange a meet up again. Cause i heard the Disney HQ is really hard to get to :/

4. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

I'm in for a meetup! :D
    So excited!

5. Emmafruitpastell

Emmafruitpastell New Member

Me too! Lets meet up :D

6. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

Apparently its right next to the Hammersmith tube, so we could try and arrange to meet infront of the building at 8:45 or something!

7. megannn

megannn Member

I'm going on the 22nd too. :) I think it'd be handy to meet at Hammersmith tube station and either walk/get a taxi to the head offices, that's what we did with the YJ interview. Dunno about you, but it calmed me down a lot going with other people. I'd be a bag of nerves trying to find it by myself hha.

8. gldc

gldc New Member

It's literally a 5 second walk if you come out the right exit...you exit, turn right walk 5 seconds and there you are. that's what it looks like on google streetview anyway. Hope that helps anyone who's worried. I'll prob be turning up super-early though as you can never trust the tube.

9. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

Yeah I will be there super early, my coach gets into london at half 7! Are you all in the facebook group? We can arrange details for a meet up in there/swap numbers ect (dont wanna post details like that on a public forum!) I felt so comfortable going to the YJ interview with a group of people, deffo calms the nerves!

10. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Yeh meeting at the tube station is a great idea! My coach gets into London at half 7 too! So Im going to be around for a while, getting breakfast and stuff.
    I know the building is right beside the tube station, but ive printed off directions from Google maps anyway (im cert to still get lost).

So shall we say tube station as and when we get there?

11. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

Where is your coach going too kerriejordan? I'm going to Victoria coach station from Southampton, so if your going to Victoria too we could possibly meet there and head over together?

12. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Yes! Im going to Victoria from Canterbury. Im totally up for meeting there. There's a tube that goes directly to Hammersmith, which im glad of because I almost got lost on the tubes last time, and I wont be up for that nonsense that early in the morning haha!
    Be prepared to see a demon though, I dont plan on doing my make-up and stuff until I get there, that way I can roll out of bed at 5am, through on some clothes and head for the bus station then sleep more in the bus haha.

I really don't want bags for my interview ): Energy tablets all round.

13. Im also on the 22nd, im staying in russell square the night before and getting the tube from there. May i join this pre interview gathering??

14. gldc

gldc New Member

Could someone send me the link to the facebook group please so I can meet with everyone? :)

15. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

16. Hippymeow

Hippymeow Member

Haha! That makes it easier! No tube hopping wooo! Can just grab breakfast or sommet (coffee coffee coffee!!!!)
    I'm gonna be the same! Will just do my makeup in the loo's haha! It seems i've already got you on FB so will msg you later when I get home from work or sommet ^_^

17. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Im supper excited now! The time will go quicker when hanging out with someone haha.
    A week to go! I just so ready for it I wish it was sooner.

18. Kimnjinx

Kimnjinx New Member

I'll be at that interview too! I'm gonna be staying in east london with my friend but i should be in the hammersmith area around half 7 as my friend has to be at work! I'm definately up for a Starbucks or something!