London 26th people!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by andrew93, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Cheska

Cheska New Member

A meet up on the Thursday would be good, might calm the nerves a bit!

2. louise92

louise92 New Member

Hey guys.. anyone looking for a room in a hotel the night before? Planning staying in the travelodge in fulham and have one more space left.. its £20 each for the night, anyone keen? :) (PS. think ther are a few staying here that have an interview)

3. louise92

louise92 New Member

Never mind the previous post I did.. No idea how to delete it.

4. Florida365

Florida365 New Member

Any plans for a meet up on Thursday? :) Got hotel booked just need to pay for the train now.

5. Cheska

Cheska New Member

There's a few people from the facebook group meeting up on Thursday morning at 8 in the Costa Coffee Shop in the Hammersmith tube station :)

6. elastigirl

elastigirl Guest

Thursday morning? Do you mean Friday?

Also, quite a few of us are staying in the Fulham Travelodge. Aside from that, it'd be cool if we could get a group of us for dinner or something? :)

7. Cheska

Cheska New Member

Sorry, got my dates confused! Meant Friday morning :)

8. Florida365

Florida365 New Member

I was thinking of getting a bite to eat on the Thursday, but with us all at different hotels it would be easier to just meet on Friday morning hopefully see you all at Costa at 8am.

9. Carnell

Carnell New Member

I'm stopping at the pearl hotel, about a 15 min walk from hammersmith station, don't suppose anyone else is there/around there?

As for the meet up on Thursday, I think I'm getting one of those tube tickets so I can and hop on and off all day, so I'd be game for a meet up wherever it is. Might as well make the most of it while I'm there =)

10. elastigirl

elastigirl Guest

I touch down in London at about 8:30am on Thursday, I definitely want to do something!

11. aferguson

aferguson New Member

Congrats to everyone that got through to the final interview stage!!!! I cannot contain my excitement :D anyone else going from Scotland?????

12. Florida365

Florida365 New Member

Nervous and excited ;D at the same time. I am about 5 mins walk from the station at the Best Western. I just hope the trip on the tube is easy enough i have been to London before, but stayed at Covent Garden, so we walked everywhere we wanted to go. Sorry not FROM Scotland i am going from Wales.

13. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

Ohh I'm coming from Wales too!! Bangor University!! xD

14. aferguson

aferguson New Member

Can't believe how soon it is now...

15. Cheska

Cheska New Member

I'm staying at the Best Western as well, seemed like the closet hotel to the Disney offices!

16. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

The Best Western Chisswick Palace? that's where i'm staying, it looks pretty close :D which is fantastically handy- i couldn't imagine getting lost in London when it's too early to know what's going on :p

17. Florida365

Florida365 New Member

Seraphine Hotel

18. Cheska

Cheska New Member

Yea I'm at the Seraphine as well

19. aferguson

aferguson New Member

One more day... how is everyone feeling???

20. Disneymad1993

Disneymad1993 New Member

Can't believe it's tomorrow! I'm not too nervous yet lol but I'll probably be nervous come tomorrow morning since I'm getting the tube from heathrow tomorrow! Although I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and it should be a good day :)