London Interviews, 19th March

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by maxitaxi, Feb 12, 2007.

1. maxitaxi

maxitaxi New Member

Oh no, the proof of student status form... I forgot about it!! Hmmm, gonna be a bit of a panic on trying to get that done on the 1st Saturday of the holidays! Argh!

2. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Hey guys, just wanted to wish u all good luck! U will all be fine, it's a great day!

I had my interview, hmm let me think... 4 weeks and 5 days ago and STILL don't know yet!! This waiting is worse than the interview itself!

Anyway, GOOD LUCK!!!!

Claire xx

3. little suze

little suze New Member

A lot of you will be getting ready to come down to London tomorrow so i will say good luck to you all and I will see you there - I'm a Londoner driving up Monday morning. Very nervous!!!!

4. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

Good Luck everyone!!!! Im sure you will all do fine,hope to see y'all out in Florida in the next 12 months!!!! ;D

5. gasmark7

gasmark7 New Member

I never knew getting ready for an interview could be so stressful...or maybe thats because i leave things till the last minute :-\ I'm leaving Glasgow at about 3pm tomorrow so look forward to seeing everyone at the interviews ;D
    I'll probably be on here once more before i leave as i sit all stressed lol so if anyone is staying at the novotel the night before give me a shout and maybe we could meet up before ???

:eek: Mark :eek:

6. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

I dont think it would be so bad if the interview was at home, or nearby for a job that wasnt really that special.
    But its a disney interview! hehe
    And its about 400 miles away.

Ive left everything way too late as well but think i'm sorta just organised.
    I arrive in london at about 12.30 so I'm gonna be well bored tomorrow i think. I hate being places on my own - one of my friends suggested shopping or something, but firstly i have no cash left after this interview and secondly i hate shopping on my own, much prefer makin my friends buy stuff!

Anyway good luck everyone and I might see some of you on monday!

7. mirko

mirko New Member

Good luck to everyone!

Hope my interview in Germany will be good ,too..

8. Emi

Emi New Member

Best of luck to everyone going to interviews tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you! :D

9. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

yikes... 12 hours and 20 mins to go!

10. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Good luck everyone!! Enjoy it and SMILE!!!

11. nic

nic New Member

well im leavin in 2 hours time to get 2 ma interview 2mora in london! gettin the coach so travelling all nite! gona b a rite mess, hopefully can get sum sleep on the coach. sooo nervous aswell. fingers crossed tho.
    nic xxxx

12. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i NEED to get some sleep, i wont be able to get up in the morning!

13. Kevus

Kevus New Member

hey all that went today, the interview wasnt as bad as i imagined i was with leanne and she was nice, i think i did well. Now we play the waiting game

14. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

Hey!
    So I thought the interview was very surreal. It was really relaxed, and the disney statue type things kinda made it seem more fun!
    I had Christina for my interview, who was really friendly.
    I wanna say it went well, but I sooooo dont wanna jinx it hehe.
    At least I won some stickers by saying there was only one mickey!

2-3 weeks was what I was told would be the waiting time? Was that what everyone else was told? I hope its not 5 weeks like the other group! That would kil me I think!

15. Kevus

Kevus New Member

well i was told 2-3 but i think they will be quick due to the sudden rush to sort everything out i won a mouse mat im so proud of myself

16. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i was the last person to be interviewed ;D and i had Christina interview me, then i got taken to see the other two too!

Jason told me it'd be a few weeks before we'd hear but he didn't say anything exact.

Did anyone opt for Vero Beach or Hilton Head?

What did everyone apply for?

8)

17. Kevus

Kevus New Member

i didnt opt for the hotel i would prefer florida personally

i marked down pretty much everything on the role checklist... kinda worried now in case i dont like what role i am given

18. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Glad all of your interviews went well, now you can join the waiting game! Hope you don't have to wait as long as I have!!

19. simmyd23

simmyd23 New Member

I dont think I could wait 5 weeks! Im already impatient!

20. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

i had my interview today and won a mouse mat too! haha..