london interviews march 21st

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by xxlora_182xx, Feb 22, 2007.

1. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

wooo just got home!
    i thought it went ok
    the waiting begins ...
    nice to meet u all!
    xx

2. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

ugh......

3. Nina

Nina New Member

Did you not think it went well today?

4. -Jamie-

-Jamie- New Member

What do the letters mean ???

5. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

what letters u on about
    how did u think it went
    xx

6. -Jamie-

-Jamie- New Member

I'm scared to comment, I don't think I did awfully but I don't want to jinx myself. You know, they wrote like C, F, H+ (saw a couple of forms) at the top, I was wandering if anyone knows the significance of them...

7. hayleylovesorlando

hayleylovesorlando New Member

Hi everyone!

My train was delayed so it took me 5 hours to get home and now I am ready to collapse lol!
    How did ur interview go Jaimie? And Bambi-mad? Hope u all feel u did well, and now we have that dreaded wait we were all talking about.....here it goes!

8. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Im not really sure..i was thinking H could of meant hired..but then wouldn't no what the other 2 were..

9. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

this is a total wild stab in the dark but maybe C - Custodial,F - Foods and H - Hospitality?
    I have no idea,this is just a guess!!!

10. Paul_dela-somthing

Paul_dela-somthing New Member

hey everyone!! well done to everyone today...how friggin scary was it!?
    oh btw im the "Paul dela-...somthing" boy the american girl couldnt say lol
    so how everyone think they did? was a loooooooong wait till 4 o clock i tell ya! xD

11. Rose

Rose New Member

Hey guys I just got home myself!! Left at 4.30 and got back 10.30!

Was scary being in London on my own - I didn't like it :(

Hope everything went well for you all, and can't wait to hear about it.

To all who stayed in the Novotel - it took me 15 minutes to get into a lift to get downstairs for breakfast this morning, cos there was about a million chinese tourists with all their fat suitcases cramming up the lifts!! I've never had to wait so long for a bloomin lift in my life.

Anyway, to the girls who went to hard rock and to everyone else, good luck and I hope the waiting game isn't too long for you all!! :)

12. Emi

Emi New Member

Okay guys I'm still alive. Barely. I have a massive massive headache. Hate flying. :'(

Paul Dela-something...I have to say that CRACKED me up this morning. I don't know if thats sounds mean and I don't mean it that way but it certainly made me smile!! What is your real name?

Today kinda went....yuk. If I had to say either way whether Id got it or not I'd say no. But I'm SO unsure. I don't think I massively messed up on any of my answers and I really tried hard to be positive and upbeat and as Disneylike as I could be without looking manic (well maybe a little manic ;)) And my dash for the front row was WELL worth it. :D I'll post a proper message tomorrow (my birthday for all of you who have still to go shopping for my pressie ;)) cuz I'm seriously about to crash out from exhaustion now!!

13. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

heya paul dela something!!
    welcome to the forumss!!
    today was amazing such an awesome day and met some awesome people
    i thought the presentation was amazing
    emi-- where did u say i cud watch that again??
    i really hope we dont have too long to wait
    i dont think i can waiit months i mean i crashed out at an then woke up about half an hour ago as i cudnt sleep as im thinkin about it too much!!
    i really hope all u lot that i met today get in
    haha even jamie-- the 40 year old polititan!!
    with google in his head!!--sorry!
    if we all get in i think we shud get are visas on the same day soo we can meet up all over
    hayley-- i managed to catch the 2:20 train home got from the otherside of london in half an hour and had like 10 secs to spare they closed the door behind me!
    i was soo lucky
    rose--- i hope the uni was really good and u had a great day, hope u stay in contact the meal was reaaaly good to all the girlys that went.. evn if we couldnt eat the dessert!
    anyway this has to be the longest post ever!
    Laura...... the waitings begins!
    xx

14. unrealitiesxi

unrealitiesxi New Member

Happy Birthday Emily.xx

15. Paul_dela-somthing

Paul_dela-somthing New Member

its ok emz lol its paul dela-nougerede but pronounced nusheraid.....french name...always gotta make it hard aint they? xD
    and thanks lora...i never even knoew this existed until some other girl told me about it today. id actually forgotten about yesterday when i woke up this morning ...was weird.
    i cant member what the waiting time was...was it 1 or 2weeks now?

16. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

Happy Birthday Emz!!!!!!!!

17. Elliot_Stone

Elliot_Stone New Member

Hey Guys, got home safe and sound, flight was delayed but what can you do, it happens. It was really great meeting all of you. Glad to hear your interview went well Jamie. Paul are you the guy that got the address of here just before we all left? If so welcome and hope everything went well for you. Randomly the guy that had his interview just before me has worked there before and used to be Pluto, how random.

Ryan

^_^ Good Luck everyone ^_^

P.S. How great looking was 'The Lion King' office!!

18. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

ohh yeaah paul are you the one that was sat with all of us??
    met soo many people and told them to get on the forums..
    was great fun tho yeah the lion king thing was great!
    i hope we all get in so we can meet up again woo
    xx

19. 2005CP

2005CP New Member

Ello ppl, my names Anthony, i was the person who i think met Paul dela whatever lol, when he seemed to think i knew where the office was and said he was following me, when infact i was following him.

I the one from `near` liverpool (because if i say where im really from no one knows where im from and just give me blank looks)

20. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

what time did u have ur interview ?
    as i was just before 2 liverpool people!
    how did u think ur interview went..
    i cant keep away from the forums how saad
    xx