Lonja here s our messenger while i m at work!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ze Perfect Strange, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Ze Perfect Strange

Ze Perfect Strange New Member

ok this willbe easier than pm!!
    so give me your adress and i ll try to burn a cd and post it during my days off, i m off Monday and tuesday
    though i have to bring my car on monday to the garage so wont do much that day!!!
    still no camera...or maybe it arrive but my parents are not telling me....
    ZPS :p

2. Lonja

Lonja New Member

well, i hope it arrives soon!!!! they told me it takes 2 or 3 days!

ill send you my adress per email!
    so when will you e back on msn?? im so bored in the evenings!
    how are the partys??

3. Ze Perfect Strange

alright alright...but i dont know it feels different...i should get internet sometime around end of october...till then it will be just when i m at my parents...so almost never...and i ll be able to chek my e mail at work
    though i could alsop call you from work...but it s more fun to write...
    there is nothing to do now...just waiting for the very big boss of movenpick to chek in....and we ll get here i ll tell to wait that i m done posting and then i ll take care of him lol ;D good way to get fired!!!
    too bad i m broke now otherwise i would have come to germany one more time!

4. Ze Perfect Strange

(it feels different) i m talking about the parties!!, the fact that its winter and that i m in MY house now

5. Lonja

Lonja New Member

yhea, writing is fun...its so normal for us ;D

hey you know you´l always be welcome here....otherwise ill just come to paris again and ennoy you!!! cause i know im such a pain in the ass, right?? ;) though there is not much to do! yesterday we had a really great party at the student bar...i got so drunk...but i behaved and i almost remember everything!!! ;D
    hey, greetings from jhoan, he misses you!!! the other day he asked me if you were here at my place:)

6. Lonja

Lonja New Member

how can i post a pic??

7. Ze Perfect Strange

oh he is cute...i kinda miss him too...well only when you were not spoiling him and in the morning..those moments i dont miss him!
    i got drunkn every nite since the 7 of october and every day i used my b day as an excuse..but now this excuse is over...so now i think i m gonna behave for a while....
    argh i hate how someone messed up the key of the group arriving tommorow and now i have somthink like 400 key to do again :'( :'(
    ZPS
    P.S i dont know how to post a pic on this new forum

8. Lonja

Lonja New Member

i know, i dont miss that either..so you gotta leave now??

so you did celebrate on your birthday?? me too, that was a crazy night.... you might have noticed..sorry about that!
    i mightget a new job at the student bar!!! gott call thisguy tomorrow, that would be great!!!

im going over to my friends house in like 15 min....watching a movie..
    when are you off??

9. Lonja

Lonja New Member

oh and by the way, i have to spoil im im his aunt and godmother, thats my job!!!! im supposed to spoil him! i wouldn treat my own kids that way!

10. Lonja

Lonja New Member

oh your back...im leaving in like 10 minutes

11. Ze Perfect Strange

hey babe, yeah sorry i was in a women s rrom she had a problem with her a tv so i went with the technicien to translate...adn on the way back we just stop in a room to talk and gain some time...
    whjat movie you re gonna watch?

12. Lonja

Lonja New Member

dont know yet....its like in the commons we got this 10 movies to chose from....maybe "a walk to remember" you know that movie?? with mandy moore...really good...even i have to cry!!

13. Ze Perfect Strange

i think i know it, movie about a bad guy who fall in love with a very good girl? right?? she even the daughterr of a preech? remind me something!

14. Lonja

Lonja New Member

i know...its just im not as good as she is.... ;D

alright hon, gotta go, have fun at work!!! and if you are bored send me an sms...you know how much i love it!!!!! ;D

talk to ya later!!

15. Lonja

Lonja New Member

hi boy....tell me something new!! im soooooo bored...im so bored i started studyng...pathetic....isnt it?? ;D