:-) Looks like i'll see you guys in February!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Sellwegger, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

;D :D ;D :D ;D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

Frazdog and I got our letters this morning and we're both through to the face 2 face's in February!!!!!!

I'm so happy this morning :p

Good luck to all those who received your letters today too x x x

2. emma

emma New Member

CONGGGGRRRAtSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! i know how happy i was when i got mine..i cried lol what a mess!!!! i was in alone and had noone to hug :'( . i guess thats now four girls for feb? me ellen steph and u!!!! omg and im the baby im only 17 still :-\ ah well. im emma by the way from liverpool! capital of culture 2008 whooh!! x x x well done again!

3. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Thank you ;D I heard from Fraz that he was through as i was driving to work so i had to go home and find out whether i was in too! I'm so excited x Now comes the hard part though! I've only just found out i'm through and already the nerves are kicking in :-X lol x x

Nothing can take this smile off my face today ;D

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Awww congrats 2 u both! thats great news! Not that long for you guys to wait now, only 2 months or so, trust me i know what the nerves r like!!

xxxx

5. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Surely you should here any day now? :)

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah well we will hear before friday, doesn't make the wait any easier though!

7. Tinks

Tinks New Member

:D :D :D congrats!! :D :D :D

8. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Congratulations Sellwegger and Frazdog!! ;D ;D

Emma make that 5 girls for february - I'm also going to be there!

When I got my letter I was so nervous it took me about 20 mins to open it so god knows what I will be like if I get a yellow card saying I'm being considered! I don't think Ill be able to sleep!

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww congrats 2 u as well izzy! ;D ;D ;D

10. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Thanks sara :)

I don't know how your coping waiting for that telephone call!

I'd be climbing the walls and going mad by now :D

Good luck ;D ;D ;D ;D

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha trust me izzy it really isn't easy!! every phone call u think its gona b them, its terrible!!

12. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

;D Congrats everyone who got through to the February interviews! ;D

Eeeek, and good luck still to those waiting to hear back from their face 2 face interviews!

How long have you had to wait?

13. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

:'( :'(
    I haven't got my letter yet.

My powers of deduction give me four options:
    1. My post is delayed
    2. The college porters havent put our post in our pidgeon holes yet
    3. The letter's been sent to my home address
    4. The unsuccessful people's letters get sent second class!!

Hopefully, its option 3, i'll be ringing my mum to check. The last time i rang her to get her to open a letter it was when i was rejected from Oxford. Hopefully that hasnt set a bad precedent.

I'll let you know however it falls,

Dan

14. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

I'm sure you'll be fine :) Let us know as soon as you know x

The letter just came in a plain white envelope with a stamp mark from London (in case anyone was wondering) ;)

I hope you all got through x

15. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

well done sellwegger and frazdog,great feeling hey!!! ;)

dont worry emma,i cried aswell,then i rang my dad and he started crying aswell!!!!!

i feel like im becoming a little bit hooked on these forums,disney is taking over my life!!!!!!

anyway congrats again,hope its good news for the rest of you..see you in feb wooohooo!!!! love steph xxxxx

16. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

OK- options 2 and 3 are no-nos- i've checked!

Lets hope its option 1.

I'm not going to have a restful sleep tonight :-[

Whats worse is that everyone who has heard already has been successful, maybe they send out the losing people's afterwards!! :-\

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i wouldn't worry i'm sure ur letter is in the post, as with our yellow cards some got them on one day and some the next, but didnt mean it was bad news so keep ur chin up ;)

been waiting almost 4 weeks now since face to face interviews for our news. 12th november was interview and were told we would hear by 10th december if we were in etc, so friday is the deadline and by the looks of things no one has heard as yet.

ive had some good news anyway just been out and took my drivin test and passed, so im hopin thats a good start for the week ;D
    xxx

18. Tinks

Tinks New Member

well done for passing your driving test!! Theres nothing quite like the freedom of driving!! ;D

Hope your continues the same way!

Kerry

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i eventually got there, had lessons in dribs and drabs since my 17th bday over 3 yrs ago, cant blieve i passed 1st time, im sat at home celebrating on my own as wel haha.

xxx

20. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Well done you! I remember when i passed, i was over the moon! I came back into work and shouted to everyone i'd passed (i even got a few hugs which was nice) x I passed 2nd time mind so it made me all the more relieved i wouildn't have to do another! lol x