:-) Looks like i'll see you guys in February!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Sellwegger, Dec 7, 2004.

1. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

ooh I can't wait! :D

Ellen x

2. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Eeeek! I'll be joining you guys too! ;D :D Very very happy! and very excited! ;D
    See you all in a few months! :D
    Charlotte x

3. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Hooray!! :D I'm so happy for you Charlotte! :D

Ellen xxx

4. incu_gal

incu_gal New Member

hi again!
    thanks to Izzy,charlotte and michelle for their comments on my first post! Hopefully I got the right board to chat to everyone?! So how many people are goin in feb?Just wonderin where everyone is from,ages,etc?I'm guessin you've already chatted about that but hey i'm new,wat can i say!
    holly  ;D

5. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

hi holly..welcome aboard!!!

im steph,gonna be at the feb interviews,cant wait to meet you :)

ok ive just finished work and now im sat here with a cup of tea,and a big box of xmas roses!!!oh dear..i cant stop eating them!!! i keep putting the lid on,and then taking it off again..ok need to stop now!!!!!

just a quick question everyone..roses or quality street?? love stephxxx

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Roses...I've nearly demolised the huge tin my mum bought the other day!! whoops!! the pink wrapped chocolate bites are the best!!

Ellen x

7. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

Hmmm tough decision, but I think I'd go Roses too. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate!!! :D
    Charlotte x

8. Izzy

Izzy New Member

Definately Roses as they are vegetarian whereas Quality Steet are not :D

Has anyone tried the new roses yet?

9. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Vegetarian!? I didn't realise there were meat flavoured Quality Street!? ;)

10. emma

emma New Member

hahah neither did i ellen!
    im gona have to go with roses too....although i was more tha happy to see neither under my tree but a big box of OREO'ssssss mmmmmm. so happy. ellen my dream came true santa brought me a fantastic tiffnay dogtag necklace...who would have thought my stratigically placed pictures of it around the house would pay off! hahaha. holly ill be there in feb too. my names emma in 17 from liverpool x

11. Chris

Chris New Member

hmmmm, chocolate wise i really really really want to try the new flake selection boxes! they look so yummy!

12. helen

helen New Member

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! ;D

I have to agree with the roses too, think the quality street are out voted here! ha
    Got 2 say Chris I really wan't to try the new flake selection, they look so good. ;)
    Hope santa brought everyone what they wanted.

Hey Holly, congrats on getting to the feb interview there are quite a few of us going now. Can't wait to meet everyone! :D

Helen  :D

13. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Wow theres loads of you!!! :)

As its now 2005 your interviews are gonna come around before you know it!!!

If anyone has any questions then Im sure me sara marie or anyone else who interviewed in November will be happy to help!!!

I had a thought though...

If your interview results are revealed like ours were back in November/December then you probably wont get your leaving dates until after the next lot of people have departed for the US and looks like that'll be us Mrach 15th people so I prob wont be around when you all start getting the good news!!! (Did that make any sense!?!?!) :(

Will try and get online when I get out to Florida to offer you all the congrats when you get the job - and Ill cu all out in Florida later this year!!!

Michelle xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah as michelle has said i would be happy 2 help with any qs as the days r getting closer 2 ur interviews.

thats very true thinkin bout it michelle it probs will b mid march so the interviews will probs b mid feb as we had bout 3-4 weeks after our interview when we heard didn't we?

u best get online sometime once u arrive in FL cos ill b emailin u mate 2 check ur still gona b meetin me haha

xxx

15. disney_dreamer

disney_dreamer New Member

thanks for your support sara and michelle,

cant believe its january already,i think the time will fly by to our interviews,and then obviously really drag after them!!

im sure ill be on here quite alot asking for your advice and any helpful tips you can give us...speak to you soon take care

love stephxxxxx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

no problem steph! me & michelle were only in ur position 2 months ago in november so we know how it feels, so anythin u wana clarify etc ask away, we'll try help best we can :)

xxx

17. DisneyMichelle

Steph - we'll do all we can to help you guys!!! I'll never forget that agonising wait after the interview - we'll help you guys through it with completely innane chattering - thats what sara and i do best!!!!!

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha your so right michelle! yeah i don't think anyone else on these boards will forget our wait either, we were a bit mad over them few weeks stressin over yellow cards haha

xxx

19. DisneyMichelle

I feel quite bad about that!!!!

We took over quite a few threads with totally unrelated stuff that made no sense to anyone apart from us!!!!

I guess thats what we needed to get through those few weeks!!! Its funny cos now I know Im going, looking back those weeks dont seem as bad now as at the time!!! Although Im sure if i read back through some of our posts I'll realise just how completely mental we were going!!!

Michelle xx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah its a bit like why was i acting like that? i can't believe how psychotic i was. No wonder my parents were scared of me haha. awww memories ey? bet ur startin 2 get well excited now hun not long :)

i want to get the info through the post now, im getting impatient! can c it being this week though :)

xxx