:-) Looks like i'll see you guys in February!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Sellwegger, Dec 7, 2004.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I know!!!! We were all going totally mad from the wait!!!

So if all you Feb guys get a bit like that after your interview then dont worry cos its totally normal!!! (That is if you can use us two as a measure of 'normal' :p ;D)

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i was gona say michelle, r we really the best examples of normality? haha. yeah overreaction of any degree is totally expected haha!

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Like Michelle and Sara said we'll all try and be here for u guys. The wait drove us all crazy! Maybe u guys will be the same and then we can all feel normal! Michelle you must keep us posted once u get to disney it would be weird for u not to be on the boards. Tho im sure it will be hectic once u get to Florida! I too wondered if they will keep the feb lot waiting till after u March lot have left? Are they just interviewing in london this time as noones mentioned anywhere else and that could speed it up a bit?

Marie :D

4. emma

emma New Member

hi marie. i was wondering the same! there seems to be no mention of glasgow and i was told by random chat on here i could get sent there being in the middle (liverpool) guess well see. lol cants wait though!! im sure my a levels are suffering due to disney daydreams....had biology this mornin... :-\ ahhh!

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah thats a point marie, oh well we shall c cos im sure ull all b receiving ur letters with dates, places etc on in the next couple of weeks :)

xxx

6. DisneyMichelle

If they dont interview elsewhere then they may have more than one date in london - i know this has been the case in the past!!

Guess that youll all know soon enough - let us know as soon as you get your dates!!!

Marie - Ill def try and get on here as much as i can when i get to the states although am not sure how easy itll be!!!

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww Michelle thats sweet of you - but just have a good time, im sure it will be pretty crazy when u first get there!
    Marie :)

8. incu_gal

incu_gal New Member

i'm sure it's already been mentioned loads of times before but im jus wondering how long the wait is after the interview and when you know if you've got it?
    cheers
    ;D

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Incu_girl - my interview was 18th November in Glasgow, the London one was the week b4. we got the consideration cards a week after my interview. Then we were called on 7th Dec. they give u a deadline ours was the 10th so if u hadnt heard by then u could call yummy. Oh btw they might not be interviewing in glasgow this time - a guy at my uni is having a phone interview and was told if he gets through he has to go to london next month.

Good luck all of u! :)

10. PT

PT New Member

hi guys just thought i would introuduce myself i'm Paul aged 23 and a poor student! Its been ages since i've posted on here! i applied for the program back in 2003 got all the way through to the London interview last feb however i only made the waiting list i was unable to reapply for a while :(

It hit me pretty hard back then not gettin through and seeing everyone else who i made friends with throughout the application process go it was a long and hard deicision on if i should reapply or not.

Anyways i decided too a few weeks ago and i just got word from Alexis that i've got my Telephone interview tommorrow so hopefully i will perform well and get through to London once again :)

there a few new faces around here i see it will be great to get to know you all :)

Paul

11. Lourina

Lourina New Member

Hey Paul,
    Remember me? :D hehe
    Just like to wish you luck with your phone interview, I'm sure you'll be fine tho ..... and you'll get tol have another blast in London!!!

Take Care
    Sab

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww good luck paul, although i'm sure u won't need it.

Hopefully i'll c u out in florida

xxx

13. DisneyMichelle

Hi Paul,

Good luck with your phone interview!!

I was in your position a while ago. I got through to the interview in london in 2002 and was on the waiting list and didnt follow it through. :(

Last year i decided i still wanted to go and was interviewed in november and i got the job - i leave in march!!! ;D

I reckon theyll see that you really want the job and youll get it this time!!!

Hope your phone interview goes well tomorrow

Michelle xx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah I too am on my second job offer!
    I got an interview in march 2003 and got the leaving date of march 2004. but then i was offered a place in the scottish dancecentre and thought i'd better do that as i wasnt getting any younger but i new der was no age limit on disney. so i left the school earlier this year as they changed the course and it no longer fitted what i wanted to do so i immediatley applied to disney.
    I leave in june.

So you got nothng to worry about.

Lots of us have been there.

xxx