Lost and Found sales?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by brynna87, Mar 15, 2006.

1. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

I heard somewhere that they sell all the stuff that hasn't been picked up in lost and found. Is this true? When does it happen? Anything good to be found? Sounds like it could be interesting.

2. Ona

Ona Member

Indeed. It's called Property Control and is located backstage Magic Kindom, near Disney University.

It's a hit or a miss really. Sometimes you can find lots of really cool stuff at TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE prices. Not just lost and found, but slightly damaged merch and last season's merch too. But other times, it's just a shed full of junk.

Ona x

3. SML84

SML84 New Member

That's pretty cool i've gotten some good stuff that way at my current job!!

4. Coooooooooooooool!!!
    Also, Company D I believe it's called?
    Cast Member Only Stores *drool*

5. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Property Control and Company D are fantastic, yep!!

6. disney_spice

disney_spice Member

yep! could go mad tho! specially in Company D!!!

7. SML84

SML84 New Member

yep!!!

8. adjonline

adjonline New Member

Too true. I miss Company D! They had some high-quality merchandise in there.

9. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I got big yellow Mickey Mouse feet slippers at Property Control...one small, one medium...and they are currently keeping my cold toes warm. Love 'em.

The big bank breaker was the twice a year they have the really big tent sale and bring in all sorts of special merch. WICKED!!

Shan

10. John

John New Member

OMG! :D I'm actually wearing those slippers as I write this ;D They are soo cool!

I can't wait for Property Control! ;D

11. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Hahah sounds awesome!

12. SML84

SML84 New Member

So I know where i will be shopping for gifts for my family and friends. (hehe evil snicker)

13. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

that means sum lucky cast member is probably walking around sumwhere with my rather expensive sunglasses i lost last year booo

im sticking to river island this time as ive never had a pair longer than 2 weeks b4 they are broken or lost

14. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Everyone got Disney presents for every occasion while I was there. I went back down just before Christmas this year, so I think they are all finished with me giving mouse ear gifts! My parents were down during one of the big sales and I took them and my mom loved it too. Dad rolled his eyes a lot.

Shan

15. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Probably means some other lucky CM is walking around in my brand new Sketchers I left on the Disney Wonder :'(

I loved those shoes.

16. Chloe

Chloe New Member

Yeah Property Control is fun. They have this one trailer during the big tent sale which is basically broken stuff and some of that is disturbing.
    Like Tink with her head broken off...and they don't even supply the head...how rude.

17. DisneyCandice

DisneyCandice New Member

Haha that is hilarious! That stuff should not be sold c'mon!!!

So when is the next big tent sale??? I do not want to miss it!

Also what is Company D? and what do you get there?