Lots of questions!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by doddi92, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

id say to go the night before and get a hotel - it will make the whole day run so much better if you have had a proper nights sleep in a real bed and can wake up and go along to vista - rather than having to go bleary eyed off a transatlantic flight!!!
    mears taxis are pretty cheap really, especially as its just a single journey to get you from the airport to your hotel, makes it nice and easy!!

2. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

it depends on the flight u get tho cos u can get one that leaves at like 10 uk tgime gets u in to mco at like 2ish by time u have cleared customs got bag and got to vista it would be like 5ish so plenty of time to go to walmart, meet roomies, etc plus being tired will help with any jet lag cos it means u will be knackered bby 10pm and crashed out so will then get enough sleep to get up at the stupid time you need to the following today to make the welcome meeting thing

3. kanga-rooney

kanga-rooney Member

Thanks for the info! Another question: does your passport have to have a certain amount of time left on it after you finish the program? For example I go from Feb 2011 - Feb 2012 but my passport finishes in August 2012. Do I need a longer passport or will that be okay? I know when I've applied for visa's before it just depended on length of time, as I had to have enough to cover the years for that visa.

4. Lesley86

Lesley86 New Member

not 100% sure on this but i think it has to be valid for 6 months after your due home?? send yummy an email and ask,they will know!!!v ;D

5. roxysurfroxy

roxysurfroxy Member

Do you have to take a proof of address or anything? Sorry for bringing this topic up again, I'm just trying to sort all my paperwork out and just thought about this. :)