Luggage

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by 007 Bond, Apr 27, 2005.

?

How much are we allowed to take

1. Wardrobe Space

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Apartment Size

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

Hi All,
    Now im worried about luggage, what is the max weight on the plane, how much clothes are people taking.???????
    Let me Know
    James

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey james..dont worry about it too much,find out what airline you are on,and visit there web site,.clothes,,are u on the IP ? woudl just take a bit of variety summer and jumper/rainwear but not too much,as youl be buying a lot out there i expect ;D ;D ;D.......im only staying for summer,but i know my suitcase will stil be overpacked,im gunna have to slim it down a bit......... :D.......
    check out the packing list on the left hand side <<<<<<<<<<.....

nat ;D

3. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

Thanks Nat,
    when are you off?
    i cant beleive im actually going, woohoo
    where you from? what you doing?age?
    James

4. emma

emma New Member

the words travel and light...mean NOTING to me

5. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

lol, thanks emma,
    when do u go?
    im just panicing!!!!!!!!!
    so much to do , so little time
    Bond

6. emma

emma New Member

i go sep 6th aftre my a levels

7. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

wow
    i rememeber those days.
    wow so we will be there kinda togehter then, i think mine is 13th??? thats what Jason siad on the phone, but i was not sure whether thats was starting or leaving on the 13th????? Do u know.
    so what you studying? you going to uni after disney ? which one?
    we will have to meet up. we gonna have the best time, just think all those parties and gatherings yipeeee,woohoo
    where from?
    im from Redhill, surrey, London, u?

James Bond

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha shes a clever chick is our emma!

lol me either....everything but the kitchen sink! and if i could take it...hmmm, i would!

xxxx

9. 007 Bond

007 Bond New Member

Hey Lindsey,
    i'm new to this website, just been on a couple of days, nice to talk to everyone. so what you up to uni??? or work ??? of a levels????
    you go in a month right! woohoo bring it on girl, yo will have to keep us posted.
    Bond

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i leave in 6 weeks and 6 days! that tickerfactory thing's always slightly ahead of itself!lol

Im just working just now. I was at dance college but quit last year and worked to save for disney. At the moment i work in a club and teach dance(both part time), I also had a full time job but left it a few weeks ago in ben and jerrys.

now im just trying to get all organised to leave. did my visa form today!...yay! ;D

xxx

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol the tickerfactory wants us 2 go more than we do hun!

but yeah luggage wise as far as im aware you can take 2 big cases weighing no more than a total of 70kg one handluggage plus a personal possession of a laptop/handbag etc.

im not gona fully fill my cases *i saythat now* so theres room for my shoppin obsession items 2 come home!

xx

12. screamf1

screamf1 New Member

I have soooo much washing to do before i can pack. Its just looking at me in big piles in my room :mad: too much to do in five weeks!!!!!

13. emma

emma New Member

haha ta linz!!!! well see ow clever i am when the results come...
    james i do psychology, sociology english literature, biology and general studies!
    i am going to uni after disney when i return on sep 1st 2006 to the uni of liverpool! altho i considered st andrews but since sexy will bailed it doesnt have the same appeal...werid eh?? lol so studying psychology! after disney of course and all those super crazy SOBER!!!! partys for me...linz u know we can liv it up without vodka lol....shit hot on the dance floor!!

14. helen

helen New Member

Lol Emma, College was never for me i'm afraid,some reason just wanted to make money when I left school so i got a full time job straight away........ so what i'm thinking is that my year in Disney will like me living like a student not much money (i'm working in merch ;)) but so many good times to be had ;D can't wait!!!!!

Helen x

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

....i rest my case...the girl has brains!

yeah well im not so sure abbout that one em....its gonna be a difficult one!having said that the hangover i had on monday youd think id never wanna drink again!lol

xxx

16. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

definitely sounds similar to a student lifestyle Helen, trust me on that one ;)

17. helen

helen New Member

Lets hope so I'm up for a good year!! ;)

18. emma

emma New Member

haha linz bin there before yep

19. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hey james,,from  The Uk.Im going May 31st *woot!!!*.... ;D......im only staying for summer..so  Have a great time out ther!!! ;)
    I'm an illustration student at Uni... ;D ;D

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

its not long til all you CP start goin, we gona have people leaving every week from 3 or 4 weeks time how mad!

xxx