Luggage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HLovo, Sep 19, 2004.

1. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL Yeah you can also get cinemmon (sp?) chewing gum in the States, it's just something to get used to, not bad. They are just weird in general with the flavours. Today I bought Pina Colada chewing gum, tastes yummy though.

2. monkian

monkian New Member

MOMSY.... like the lemon drops...or lemon sherberts....the ones with fizzy sherbert in the centre...i think lemon drops are just lemony...do these ring bells??? if the do i will bring some over and snowwhite can send them on to you.

3. Momsy

Momsy New Member

]No sorry that's not it. they were in a little box like tic tacs but not see through. i know they came in other flavours as well. oh i am sure my memory will kick in some time soon...

4. monkian

monkian New Member

hmmmmm....i think i know what you mean...can see the packaging....just not the name....hmmmm. will get back to you on that

5. Momsy

Momsy New Member

I got it..... the name is .......

SMINTS

Okay so it was my son who remembered.

I only like the Lemon ones, and the dispenser is sooo cool.

Irene aka Momsy aka Snow's Mom

6. monkian

monkian New Member

yes...thats just what i was gonna say!!!! honest......i will put it on my list!!! and bring some with me...hope you can wait till the end of august!

7. Elena123

Elena123 New Member

Hello!
    I know the topic is old, but I tought I could contribute, since I am currently working for American Airlines, I get the same question every day...at AA it's 2 50lbs(23kg) bags 62linear inches / 1 40lbs(18kg) carry on 45linear inches...this is since november to all flights (domestic and internac.) except Brazil /legal reasons/
    I would check if I were you if there is no embargoe season during the time you want to fly, since you cannot take any extra baggage during the period.
    Hope I could help and just remember you can always call your airline to get all the info, since nobody likes last minute "surprises"...
    ;)

8. snow.white87

snow.white87 New Member

Mom..your yellow font is killing my eyes!

9. monkian

monkian New Member

yellow rocks!!!!!!!!

10. Momsy

Momsy New Member

I think I agree with Jei however SMINTS ROCK and Ana please don't bump something else important from you luggage for these candies, i would hate that you don't have enough clothing instead of these cool candies.

Irene aka Momsy aka snows-mom

11. monkian

monkian New Member

ach those boxes are tiny...besides i am trying to be strict with my clothing...i always take to much rubbish "just in case"...and they will fit in nicely with all the irn bru!!! and short bread!!!! and tablet!!!!!

12. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

By the way most airlines have now cut their luggage allowance to 23kg per case and 2 cases due to health and safety regulations. Also from the UK at the moment the hand luggage regulations have changed due to the current terrorist situation.