Luggage

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Feb 6, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Well mainly my question is do you knoq where we can store the suitcases once we arrive? I mean is there room in the apartments for them! I'm just wondering cos if i have 2 big solid cases, storage may be a problem, so I mite bring a soft case instead that could store inside another.

Just something i'm wonderin as i'm off to buy cases this week

thanks

Sara xx

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I'm so jealous...and it's only suitcases!! How lame that I can't wait til I can say 'I'm off to buy suitcases' too!! ::) :D

Ellen xxxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol ellen, bless u. i'm sure you'll be there in a month or so's time, got everythin crossed 4 u :) its evident u deserve to be there so hope disney see it too ;) then you'll be goin through this and i'll c u out there in sept-dec!

got your interview outfit sorted?

Sara xx

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

yes, it's a lovely suit from H&M with a white t-shirt like top from oasis....I've tried it on 4 times already! :-[ That's how excited/desperate I am!!! ::)

:D :D :D :D

Ellen xxxx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awwww thats great! u should try it on, to make sure u feel comfortable in it :) I had a black suit, well it was black topshop trousers and a fcuk suit jacket with a olive tshirt from topshop, with black smart shoes, i even impressed myself that day lol

xxxx

6. feeona

feeona New Member

I wore grey trousers, boots and a black top. But what suprised me was that out of the 70 or so ppl there, there was perhaps 5 ppl wearing "professional" attire. So many had turned up in casual clothing. But hey i got the job not sure if they did.

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I was thinking that same thing sara!! My suitcases are the solid type and i was worried about where I can store them when i get there!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!

Sara - you did look very smart at the interview - i think we all did!!!

Ellen - lol at trying it on loads!!! Its gotta be done though hasnt it - you need to make sure its right!! Just think, in just iver a month youll be able to think about buying cases too!! Theres no way you wont get it - like I said before you truly are one of the most Disney-suited people Ive ever met!!! ;D Cant wait for you to join us out there later in the year!!!

Michelle xx

8. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

You could just find a bush and hide your suitcases in it and hope there are there when you go home :-X :-X :-Xmaybe not :-X :-X :-X :p

8)

9. Rudy

Rudy New Member

You have a 'walk in wardrobe' in your room which has plenty of space for your suitcase. Don't worry about it! the apartments are spacious.
    Our balcony had a random cupboard on it too where some people put there suitcase's and where we put the christmas tree etc - and any other junk lying about!

;D

10. DisneyMichelle

Thanks Rudy!!! Thats good to know!! IM sure Ill accumulate all sorts of junk when Im out there so all the space and any random cupboards would be great!!!

11. feeona

feeona New Member

i know im going to try and pack light so that i can bring lots of stuff home. Like the cheap clothes and lots of souvenirs of my time in disney. Theres going to be sooo much i will want to bring home!!

12. DanBlacker

DanBlacker New Member

Ye I know what you mean! Is it only 2 suitcases we can have, then anymore you have to pay for?

13. DisneyMichelle

It depneds on the airline but a rough guide jason gave me was two suitcases of up to 30kg, a carry on and a laptop. Im def gonna try and pack light when Im going over to try and have some space for stuff Ive bought when i come back!!!

14. feeona

feeona New Member

Is that 30kg for the two bags in total? Or each? Sorry if that sounds dumb i have no idea about weights

15. DisneyMichelle

Thats 30kg per bag!!! Sorry - i wasnt very clear there!! :-\

16. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I had a walk in closet in my room, but if I'd had two big suitcases, it would have been tight. See if you can get one that fits inside the other...it'll help because not every room has a HUGE closet (the other room in my two bedroom apt. could have had a party in theirs...but not in mine!)

Shan

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks everyone.

shan yeah thats what i was thinkin, if i could have one huge solid case, then one soft carry wheely type one *hope u know what i mean* so they can fit inside it, plus ill have hand luggage and laptop 2. fewwf thats a lot!

yeah chelle im gona aim for that 2, cos i know what im like ill buy so much stuff, already told my parents to pack lightly when they come over in september lol

xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey chick you're on! missed you three...felt lost without you lot talking bout our impending year!
    wanted so much to come on last night but i was so pooped! just landed in a pile and slept! had been up since 4.45 the morning!...ah and im doing it all again next week!

xxx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hey hunny, awwww :-* hehe ;)

yeah i missed u as well :( everytime ive been on here, which hasnt been much over the last few days *i been quite good* theres never been anyone on :( i love our random chats on here and gettin excited lol

see i had time to think and created a new topic, that was actually quite relevent lol, bet ur impressed hun ;)

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

have you stuck to the topic though?.............