Luggage

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Feb 6, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol well linz.... i did, until u replied lol. i think its us lot seein each other reply and we get side tracked from the actual topic. but well i don't mind... tis my topic this one lol

xxx

2. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha yeah it is isnt it!

oh well back to the topic...i have hundreds of suitcases so i dunno what i'll be taking with me! they probably will be packed t random last minute. they almost certainly wont match! i have one pink, some blue, some black, and some green all up in the attic!haha!dont think i need new ones!

xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz! see i don't own any :( cos when ive been away somewhere i take loadsa stuff i go with my parents so we share cases, if i go with mates i take my tiny case!

so i need to buy new cases, hopefully matchin, saw some nice benetton ones the other day ;)

xxx

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

ooo very posh! my pink one's tesco's finest!lol!

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ooo never thought of tesco. i'm so gona go lookin this week, inbetween uni/work/clothes shoppin with mates and fendin off the ex! oh the fun!

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha yeah it's quite good actually. i've got a big hard baby pink suitcase and got a lillte dark pink canvas one too!..i like pink!

xx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

cool linz! i like pink 2, but lilac is me fav colour :D

xxx

8. Diana

Diana New Member

Some apartments have closest off the balcony. Thats where we stored all of our suitcases. It stays dry too. It comes in handy.

Diana

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww thanks diana. i feel a bit better now, i was worried i'd have no where to put my suitcases lol

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

cant believe we're planning where to store our suitcases!haha..very funny!

yeah lilac is nice! and they had my pink one in lilac!

xx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol at u two - i like pink, lilac and blue!
    Lindsey we missed u! How come u had to be up at 445 yesterday? thats so early!

Is their room under the bed for suitcases? If not we can always but bed raisers from wal-Mart $10 - everyone seems to have them in the states! Think i was one of the few who didnt have them - raises the bed a foot!

feeona - wow i cant believe hardly anyone wore formal stuff for the coll prog interviews. at the 1 year ints in Glasgow everyone was really smart - youd have thought we all wanted to be bankers or something!

Good Luck ellen!

xxx

12. Diana

Diana New Member

it is possible to store them in your closest... you can use it for storage... pack stuff inside of them. My closest was off the bathroom. So I kept some underwear etc in one of the pouches on the suitcase.

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

the bus to glasgow is at 6.30! ah stress! and im doing it a week tomorrow too! surprisingly i wasnt that tired til i got home!

xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wow great idea marie, never knew they existed could b a good investment.

yeah great idea as well dee, thanks for that

and ooo do they linz, well we may have matchin luggage lol

xxx

15. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw is that the only bus? Thats so early  :( Is that the time u need to leave when we meet up?

xxx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

I want matching luggage - lol! tho am telling myself i have enougth cases...

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah it is when i need to leave! its pretty crappy but i'll sleep on the bus!

it'll be worth it for our disney day!

what im saying is for the extra money id spend on getting more matching cases i could buy so much in florida! so no im not so fussed! plus you see them the day you go, and the day you leave! so im not fussed anymore!

xx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah good advice Lindsey - i stopped myself buying these cute turquoise cases in Superdrug the other day...

I had no idea Inverness was so far away! Im so ignorant what time will you get in at?

xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

believe me it doesnt take that long in a car. i leave at 6.30 and get in at 10.30 so 4 hrs! have to change in perth so it takes longer coz of that, but it is a fair bit 200 miles ish! inverness is way up there! furthest north city in the uk!

xx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Wow further than Aberdeen right?

Thats so nice of you to come all the way down! Yeah i should have remembered used to take me about an hr to get to Perth when my ex boyf was at home...

xxx