Luggage

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by SaraC, Feb 6, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

its 2 hrs from perth! took longer last night though as it was snowing around perth relly badly!...scotland..who'd live here!

xx

2. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I know I was at the Commons once, but I wasn't paying attention to tall the little things. I was just curious if maybe we could store our suitcases under the bed? I can't remember how much space there was, if any, under them.

3. Diana

Diana New Member

It really depends on how big your suitcases are if they will fit under the bed. When you are so limited on space, you can really be surprised with what you come up with. Here at home, I have long plastic storage bins under my bed with cds etc in them. You can use them for clothes too if you have a lot. I bought a shelving unit thingy when I was there from walmart for I think $14. I had my tv and vcr on it. I also had all my winnie the poohs (13 in all) on it and pictures from home. In your closet you also have a locker.

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

im sure we'll figure it all out when we get there! there will probably be extra methods of storage left there by the person before you too!

xx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Im thinking bed raisers are the way to go!

Lindsey oh yeah i remember now bus takes longer than train to perth - even so must have been 1hr and a half... its been a while - not been in Perth since Summer 03...

xxx

6. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i dont think ive ever been...oh no when i was 12 on a scouts trip thing. we went shopping instead of the camp though lol!

xx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Ur not missing much... tho the lakes kindof nice used to go for walks with my ex boyf there ugh!
    xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha. well im not ginna go all that way for a lake...im sure we have them in inverness! anyway...the beach in florida...much more romantic that a lake in scotland!

xx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Prob a lot nicer in Inverness too! Dont think it was anything special actually its kindof of a river! lol! really need to sign off im too tired to make any sense!
    \Aw ur almost a partner in excellence!

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw wow so i am...im here to much. yeah me too! im so tired now! wanna get it upto 1000 so im gonna reply to random posts!haha!

talk to you tomorrow!

xx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol! Make more threads off topic!
    I gotta sign off im making no sense and since i confused a lake with a river- well was always bad at geog but still ive def gotta sign off - argh it says total time on line - 3 days!
    xxx

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha! well i'm gonna too!its almost midnight...again! where the **** did the night go! *almost partner in excellence*wasnt yest!

night night :-*

13. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

I bought a box to put under my bed and kept random junk in it. I kept stuff in my suitcases too that I hardly ever needed to get too. My closet was small and had the lockers right in the middle, but there was just enough space beside it to stand my suitcase and I still had all the room in front of it to keep my shoes on a little rack I bought. Don't freak out because you'll see how much space you have when you get there. Some rooms have absolutely HUGE closets...the other room in my apt. could have put a bed in theirs!!!! Mine was just big enough to fit a chair so I could reach the stuff on the top shelf. If your suitcases fit inside one another you'll have no problems at all.

Shan

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks for all your help shan

lol linz & marie, u 2 r crackers! yeah im sure we'll find some interesting methods of storage once we arrive!

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

we take after the best ... sara! i think its contagious!lol!

check you out here in the middle of the day...cant stay away can ya! hah! hope you're havin a good day! I think im here by myself :(

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol well thank u, i don't know how i should take that lol

i know, was on an hour break from uni lectures so came online lol

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah im exactly the same sara! any spare time...here i am ;D

xx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member