Magic moments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by missginius, Jan 23, 2011.

1. missginius

missginius Member

Hi,
    This is bit of a random thread, but I just remembered this really cool Disney moment I had once that I wanted to share with you and I was hoping you'd have some little detail to share with me, too.
    So I was just reading a blog where the blogger posted that she couldn't wait to own a disney helium baloon (if you're reading this, yu know who you are) and I rembered ths one time when I was about 6 and I was in disney world with my parents and i saw these balloons. All
    I knew was that I really would love to have one in my little hand. My parents said no though, I had already got so many other things, I really didn't need a balloon. As I was only a tiny girl, I was really sad.
    So we were plodding through epcot, I think, and suddenly this man comes rushing up with a balloon , saying that he quickly had to catch with with his family somewhere and asking if I wanted it. I was really thrilled and loved my Mickey mouse balloon to bits.
    So over the rest of the vacation we had this beautiful balloon bobbing under the ceiling, truly magic little moment.
    I'm looking forward to Reading your stories!
    Xo
    Gini