Maingate Pass

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by robb2020, Jan 2, 2005.

1. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

How r u?
    Hope u r having a great 2005 so far ;)
    Hey I have got a question, u know that the maingate pass are basically ur relatives or friends coming into the park, and there are 12 of them.
    My questions is: for example if family goes and they visit the 4 parks, that means only 8 remain?
    or u can visit the 4 parks only spending one, and leaving 11 untouched?

I am quite confused :-[

Well thanks a lot

See ya
    Robb ;D

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Im quite confused about the maingate pass too!!

I heard that you can up to four people in at a time up to twelve times in the time youre there. Dont think you get the pass though until you pass your three month probation.

Not sure about the answer to your question though - thats the bit Im confused about!!! Any info would be hegely appreciated!!

Im sure we'll find all this stuff out in our first few days out in orlando but it helps to know as much as we can before we head out there!!

3. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I think (but don't quote me on this! ::)) that it kind of acts like a one day hopper pass when you sign people in for the day. Therefore if they want to visit all 4 parks on one day- it only counts for one day out of the 12. I think! But I guess someone who's been out there can answer this for sure! :D
    Charlotte x

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

again another thing i've been wondering! if anyone can confirm shed any light on it is much appreciated

xxx

5. gismo1554

gismo1554 New Member

OK you basically get a card that allows 4 people in up to 12 times. Now this 4 people thing includes you so actually only lets in 3 other people.

The ticket gives the 3 people a hopper pass that will allow them to spend 1 day hopping between parks if they want to. It does however mean that if there are 4 additional members of your family you need to find someone else to give you a ticket or you need to buy an additional ticket. Usually though someone else will have tickets to use as the 12 times thing only lasts as long as you are a cast member. You have to return it when you leave and need your id to use it anyway.