March 15th UK F&B!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyMichelle, Dec 7, 2004.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I'm In!!!!!

Got home form work to a message from jason!!! Called him back and was the best call of my life!!!

Im leaving March 15th for UK food and bev!!!!

Looks like Ill be buying you that drink on your birthday Sara!!!

This is so amazing - dont think its really sunk in yet!!!

Michelle xx

2. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Congratulations Michelle. I'm really pleased for you ;D.
    I don't think i've made it though as wasn't called today :'(

3. DisneyMichelle

Thanks Dan!!!

It doesnt mean you didnt make it - they wouldnt be able to make all the calls in one day so be too downhearted!!

Am sure youll get the call tomorrow - Ive got everything crossed for you!

Michelle xx

4. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Cheers Michelle :). Once again, well done. You must be sooo excited :D. Will be on here tommorow with the verdict, as i'm sure i'll find out one way or the other :eek:
    Dan x

5. DisneyMichelle

Thanks dan - I really genuinely think you will hear tomorrow and i really hope you do cos I really want you to be out there too!!!

Let us know as soon as you can post your topic on this board!!

You will hear - just be patient (I know its easy for me to say that now!)

Love Michelle xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I'm with michelle on that dan as u already know

but yay michelle aww im so happy 4 ya ;D yeah im holdin u 2 this 21st drink mate ;)

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Congratulations Michelle and Sara!!!!
    Dan don't worry when i talked to Jason he said theyve only just started offering...
    hope you hear tomorrow!
    Michelle my friend from the interview Lindsey is starting on March 15th too but in merchandise...
    Its all soooo exciting...

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

c michelle sum1 goin same day as u ;) told u hehe

yeah c dan everyone thinks the same, u will so hear wen i spoke 2 jason he said there was a long list 2 go thru, so keep smilin :)

xxx

9. DisneyMichelle

Congrats Marie!!!!

Yay I have a leaving buddy!!!

This is all total madness - ots all very unreal at the moment but Im sure it'll all be very real after Xmas!!!

Just think - this time next year we'll all be in disney!!!!!

Michelle xx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Oh my gosh Michelle thats so exciting - oh my goodness to think this time next year i'll be living in florida surrounded by sunshine and lovely people!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

im on cloud 9 i really am, i cant talk, or think straight my god iv been waitin 4 this day 4 so long and now oh my life!!

michelle - i want a leaving buddy!! haha

we'll have sucha wicked time us all together its so great knowin people goin at the same time!!

12. DisneyMichelle

This is going to be an amazing year!

When Ive calmed down and this all seems more real Ive got some serious shopping to do!!!!!

Michelle xx

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know and me michelle, we should go 2getha have a pre-disney meet up :) wot u think ;) ull have 2 come up2 alton towers as well and use ur annual pass hehe ;D

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey Everyone!!!!

Michelle - Lindsey your leaving buddy lol! should be back online at some point i think her computers been down for a few weeks... But shes been on this board loads in the past as she got accepted last yr in f and b but had to pull out to go to dance school, but it didnt work out so she reapplied!

Sara - i know i want a leaving buddy too! lol! anyone leaving from manchester on June 14th? lol! I think ive put that in another post too!

Its sooo cool that we can all post on here until we leave... lol!!!

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

im leavin from london i think, i said i can do either as u obv know staffs is between the two really so doesnt matter 2 me i wudve said id float there if it meant i got the job haha.

16. DisneyMichelle

Oh I know lindsey - have chatted to her a lot on here about her previous application and her choosing dance school instead!!!!!

Am so glad she got in again and is leaving the same day as me!!!!

Michelle xx

17. DisneyMichelle

Sara - wehn does alton towers reopen - is it before i leave!?!?

We should organise a DDO before we go - that would be so cool!!!

Michelle xx

18. Tinks

Tinks New Member

just a quick note to say

:) :) :) CONGRATULATIONS!! :) :) :)

You deserve it!!

Kerry

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah we shud defo do a DDO, towers opens 12th march, so the saturday before u leave, mayb a bit close 2 ur leavin date bet ull b so excited then!

20. DisneyMichelle

Not sure ill be able to make that but we shuld def get together in the new year!

Thanks kerry - you shoud def keep trying, dont give up!

Michelle xx