March 15th UK F&B!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyMichelle, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol Michelle thats wonderful you already know your leaving buddy!!! Now wheres mine and Saras leaving buddies? Surely i cant be the only one arrived on june 14th - thatd be a strange arrival group!

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah definately mate im free almost all of january and weekends in february before towers reopens, just realising how many things i have goin on before i leave in june.

got uni all the time, march is blue & westlife tours so im gona b all over the place like the saddo i am ;D april i go to poland with uni, and every weekend and easter workin at alton towers, wow the time is gona fly!

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know marie, i was like looks like i got a plane 2 meself ;) haha

xxx

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Theres plenty of canadians arriving those dates!!! Dont worry!

Am sure more people will turn up on here by then!

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol Sara!!! Yeah i thought we were meant to meet fellow participants on the flight over? Lol looks like ive got noone to meet!
    You're so lucky getting to see Blue! They're lovely  :)

Thanks Michelle im sure they will, ooo im almost ready to stop being a newbie... should happen tonight i cant keep up with all the new posts! :)

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha we've sure livened up havent we?

aww do u like blue marie? they proper plonkers, if i end up goin2 glasgow 4 the tour which could happen, depends if i get the free tickets & accommodation they've promised u shud come along ;)

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww thanks id love if u end up with a spare glasgow ticket... How come you get free tickets? I just think Duncans cute (tho not sure about the long hair!) and the songs are quite catchy and cheesy... ooo almost no longer a newbie think ive gotta post two more times!!!!

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ill help u 2 stop bein a newbie marie ;)

haha yeah blue r proper cheesy, get free tickets etc cos i kinda know em, my mate goes out with one of their cousins so get the odd priviledge its all good ;) have known em since their first tour although theyve changed a lot!! but yeah if i get extra tickets u can come ;)

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww thanks Sara but no problems if you don't...

Yay im earning my ears!!!!!

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yay :D u got there, and u will b earnin ur ears soon enough marie ;D im so excited its madness!