march 15th UK

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lindsey, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i'm so so excited guys.though we could get to know who we'll be flying ont with.just thought all leaving from uk on march 15th could say a bit about them selves.
    Im lindsey and i'm leaving from london for merch :D :D :D

Anyone else???

xxx

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi Lindsey!!!!

As you know Im leaving March 15th from London too to work in UK f&b!!!

Really glad that Ive got a leaving buddy to fly across with!! When Marie said you were in I assumed youd be flying from Glasgow and we'd meet there - am so glad we'll be flying out together ;D We'll have to make sure we sit together on the plane!

Anyone else flying from the UK on March 15th!?!?

Michelle xx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Matts joined ur group michelle, so another leavin bud 4 u, im still buddyless :( haha

xxx

4. DisneyMichelle

Yeah I know - he text me yesterday! How cool is that - that makes at least three of then!

Am sure youll have a leaving buddy by the time June comes around sara!!

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

I'm now june 14th guys!!!

visa stuff means i cant go til later!long story. are the two of you that are going out in march flying from the same place???

xxx

6. DisneyMichelle

Yeah we are -will both be flying from London so that's good! Glad I dont have to fly out alone!! Will be good to have someone to share the excitement with!

7. Marie

Marie Guest

You and matt will have a quick flight Michelle! you will both b sooo excited... the poor people on mine and Saras flights if noone else from disney is on them are in for quite a flight!

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah totally marie ill talk whoever the unlucky so & so is nxt 2 me 2 death about disney and everythin. ill probs b cryin as well haha, knowin me gettin homesick b4 ive left the country 5 mins!

xxx