March 20th and 21st results

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Birdman22, Mar 21, 2006.

1. ScottishTinkerbell

ScottishTinkerbell New Member

Hi Ian,

Youll be getting very nervous now, its soo soon until you go. I'll be joning you soon my start date is 13 June! I'm so glad there will be someone I now when I arrive.

Hey arnt you in Disney just now on holiday....? :D

2. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

Yup all happening now, just got the visa next week and i'm sorted !!
    Was suposed to be in florida as from yesterday but had to cancel it, but hey i'm going to florida for a year so ain't to bad and since the rest of my family are in florida without me i have a free house. So loads a legal boozing before i go out there.
    Ian

3. Colin

Colin Member

Good Idea Ian :)

I know you don't wanna get Termed for Drinking over there so get it all out of yer system now! (Or in your system as the case may be LOL)

Colin

4. ScottishTinkerbell

ScottishTinkerbell New Member

I'm sure ull survie Ian where there is a will there is a way! Did u hav to go to london to get ur visa stamped. Dont really know what happin wi me Alexis just said id have to wait 3-4 weeks for my intro pack and my visa stuff wont come through until 6 weeks b4 i go away. :D

5. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

No London is fully booked so I have to fly to Belfast next week for my visa interview and stay the night before as they only have appointments in the morning.
    At least it gets me there and the last thing I need before I go now.
    Ian.

6. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Thanks a lot Disney, for taking nearly 3 weeks to tell me im not in. That im not even so much as waitlisted- what a fantastic goddam system youve got going there. It really makes sense, its really fair- honest.

:'(

7. Ceza

Ceza New Member

what! they r mad. big hugs for gem x x x

8. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

ok, apparently i didnt go a 'no' apparently i got a waitlist, but this is not necessarily better and i still may not get a yes- how can i put my life on hold until november? any suggestions guys??

Big Hugs to Nat for decoding the email and telling me i didnt get a 'no' but i got a waitlist- now weve got some decisions to make i guess! :-\

Gem
    x0x

9. doowop

doowop New Member

it sucks i hate it!

i think u shud mayb put money away and if u gt called ur prepared but if u dont MEGA HOLIDAY!!! i think ill keep my opinions to myself but all 4 of u shud have got in and i think its harsh!!

Please dont lose touch i lov u all

Mike

10. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Aw Mike!! You made me cry when you messaged me earlier! :'(
    I love all you guys so much! :-* I promise not to lose touch xxx

11. MrMet_GB

MrMet_GB New Member

A dark day in Disney's history for sure :'(

It'll all come good in the end though, ya gotta believe!

12. Tink_bell

Tink_bell Member

thats what i got at first, not a no but not a yes! it was the best thing for me cause i would have interrupted my studies and now i don't have to!!

13. Megara

Megara New Member

Gem and Nat... What can I say?? :-\ I love you guys, just make sure you keep in touch, and you will be out with us before you know it....

14. Beth

Beth New Member

Hey folks

quick one here, just to let you all know am 'on file' or waitlidted until November.

Not quite sure what that means for me yet...

???

x

15. Megara

Megara New Member

It means you are going to join us, we just don't know quite when yet :D

*hugs*

16. doowop

doowop New Member

Hey u guys are prob gonna get there before me colin jo and meg (note the lack of commas there) so dont get down!!!

U guys rock!! dont lose touch!!

17. Colin

Colin Member

Mike, how come I never see you on MSN anymore????