March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

oh my god!!

thats sooooo brilliant!!! its all practically perfect now!! thats brilliant news i knew you could do it hunny!!

woohooo!!

2. doowop

doowop New Member

P.S just so you know the disney grapevine is in full working order!! so expect a lot of people to post!!! xx

3. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Woohooo- congratulations!!!

Everyones going- yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs

gem
    x0x

ps highly dissappointed in the disney grapevine this time guys.... lol

4. doowop

doowop New Member

GEMMA I SOOO FORGOT IM SOO SORRY I DIDNT KNOW WHETHER IT WAS UR NUMBER I HAVE OR ANOTHER GEMMA I KNOW SO I WASNT SURE AND THEN I LEFT IT ANDF INTENDED TO GET URS FORM SOMEONE ELSE BUT BECAUSE IM IN WORK I FORGOT.. (HENCE THE POOR PUNCTUATION AND THE CAPS!! ) SORRY XXXXXXXXX

5. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Yay!!!!! Beth thats such fantastic news!!! ;D I cant believe you found out while you were in Orlando! How perfect was that!! And you will be im merch with me! Yippee!! :-*

By the way the grapevine reached me at 8:40am! thanks Mike! :-*

xxxx

6. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Here we go! Here we go! Here we go!

Congrats Beth - have fun while your out there!! See you soon!!

;D Jx ;D

7. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Thats ok mike, your forgiven :) As im unemployed i tend to spend a large proportion of my day on the forum anyway, so i tend not to miss too much news lol

Hugs
    x0x

8. doowop

doowop New Member

GOOD STUFF!! SORRY AGAIN!!

9. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Beth Congratulations on getting in i'm so excited for you.

Hey Kirsty i can't believe that Nat, James, Gemma and Beth are all going to be leaving before us.

Jo, Nat, Kirsty - When I saw Take That in Cardiff I saw Lulu aswell she was fab and I agree the fireworks were so cool.

Hey to everyone, i hope that everyone's enjoying the summer and I can't wait until i'm in florida it's not long really, it's only five months until i leave but i'm on holiday thoughtout august so i only have 3 1/2 months left at work. and I still havn't given in my notice so I can't tell anyone at work which is really horrible.

Anyways I hope your all having fun.

Steph

10. doowop

doowop New Member

HEY GLAD TO HEAR UR OK!!

11. monkian

monkian New Member

oooohhhh congrats beth...ignore my other post! woooo hoooo you might be coming with us august folk!!! if your not there first

12. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey Mike - if that was for me Thank You i'm fine. hope your ok to.

Love Steph

13. Beth

Beth New Member

Thanx folks ;D

Am v pleased to hear that grapevine is working well - oh how much i had to resist using my mobile!

Got home this afternoon and don't think its really sunk in yet...

My departure date is August 8th!! One week after my birthday!

x

14. doowop

doowop New Member

IT WAS THANKS

15. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

August 8th! wow! Thats not far away at all!
    Are you coming Alton Towers Beth? xx

16. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hey Beth!

YAY! We are going the same day! iv got a pal to go with! 5 weeks left the its up up and away!

Jx ;D

17. doowop

doowop New Member

do any of u have yummys number?

18. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hey all,

How is everyone? Im geeting really excited as its 32 days till im off!

Jx ;D

19. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey all, hope your all well.

I can't believe how quickly time is moving as a lot of you will be for in the next couple of months. I'm just getting so excited. And James we're going miss having up on our quiz team every wednesday. :(

Luv

Steph

20. littlemissdisney

littlemissdisney New Member

Hello everyone! I apologise for not being around for aaaaages! Once May hit I got bogged down with uni work until June and been celebrating the end of uni ever since - trying to catch up with people etc and even myself!

So now that things have settled down a bit at home I can back into the Disney swing of things! It seems I have missed so much - I only just found out the other day that James and Beth are now through - that's great! Such a good turnout for our interview day (fingers crossed for Jilly if she applies again).

How did your exams go Kirsty? I hope everything went swimmingly! I was speaking to Steph the other day and we were saying how all us Portsmouth/Southampton lot should meet up sometime soon - maybe go to Gunwharf one evening for a meal? And any Southerners that want to go - how about a trip to Thorpe Park - if you haven't tried Stealth yet you really should!

I will miss not getting to know you all better at Alton Towers, but unfortunately I couldn't afford to stay up there over night and didn't want to drive up on my own, as I don't think my metro could take it! But I do definitely want to see as many people again as possible before people leave!

I've been a bit of a stranger on the edge for the past couple of months so time to re-integrate myself!

Hope everyone is enjoying the temperamental sunshine!

See ya!

from Beth
    xxxx