March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. doowop

doowop New Member

im working full time at the moment saving all my pennies for if i get i get the job in disney. Am trying to work towards a senior role but disney is my main goal at the moment!!

2. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

At the moment i'm in full time work for British Airways as a flight attendant

3. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

I'm a student currently studying hard for my degree...well maybe :)

It's a lot harder this semester, with a lot more added pressure so to be honest I'm at breaking point right now, but hey...it's all experience at the end of the day.

xKx

4. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

im working in retail....just a job to make some money while im waiting to find out about disney...

:)

5. littlemissdisney

littlemissdisney New Member

I'm doing a degree in History and Sociology at the moment at Southampton uni - my final year! eek! I'm also a customer services co-ordinator for an insurance company as my part-time job.

from Beth

6. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey Beth...

I'm in my final year too studying Theology and Religious Studies at the University of Winchester.

Where are you actually from?? I'm from Gosport and originally started to a degree in Business Studies at Southampton Institute before chaning coz I found it really easy and boring!!

Add me to MSN,

Speak soon

xKx

7. littlemissdisney

littlemissdisney New Member

Hi Kirsty,

I'm actually from Southampton, well I've lived since I was 5 anyway! Wow, you're in Winchester! That's so near! I'm really sorry I can't meet up with you guys on the Sunday. What's your msn addy?

from Beth

8. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Thats cool...my msn is: kirsty.hiseman@ntlworld.com

I've lived in Gosport since I was 5 and before that Fareham, so not too far away :)

It's so weird that in the last few weeks 3 people have been from near me....how super cool!!

xKx

9. doowop

doowop New Member

what time is everyone planning on getting into london on the sunday??

mike

10. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

I'm hoping to get there for about midday....whenever I can check in really

xKx

11. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hi all

Need to bump this up guys, we're slipping down the board! ;D
    Hi Ian, Im sooo jealous! I've wanted to be an air stewardess since I was 13 but im too small! :'( :D

Im free all day sunday so I can meet up whenever you want Kirsty. If anyone else wants to join us, we are going sightseeing in the afternoon!
    I know my way around London pretty well if anyone wants a tour! :D

Nat xx

12. doowop

doowop New Member

am pretty much the same i dont mind meeting up at the hotel if anyone wants to??

mike x

13. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Hey Nat

Got the receipt for the hotel today and am just waiting for the booking details now!!

I will let you know what time I will be there when I get those.

Can't wait to meet you all

xKx

14. doowop

doowop New Member

see comment on london f2f

15. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Yeah I did hunni :(

Have you figured anything out??

xKx

16. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hey All,

First time iv been able to get on the net as my comp is dowm. My int is on mon 20th and hope to meet up with all you guys on the sunday night. I have a friend called Steph who has also got through so we will be coming up together. Hey Kirsty hope your cool? I ll txt you this week so we can meet up. I have to say i am getting v excited too and its just over 4 weeks away, which will fly by!

Well hope to see you all soon!

;D   Jx   ;D

17. doowop

doowop New Member

hmm i think ive got it sorted... hopefully theres legal loophole wherin i can pay on an arrangement ie £10 per month til i gt back from Disney if i get it.
    if not nothings going to stop me ill gt it sorted out 2 full time jobs for 2 or 3 months should pay it off!! :eek:

mike

18. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

Cool Mike....glad you've managed to sort things out!

Hey James yeah I do really wanna meet up, but just a bit nervous about it hehe!! Crazy I know but I always get really nervous about meeting people, especially coz they'll be you and Steph and the me! :D

Glad your computer is getting sorted, tell Steph to come on here too!

What did you wanna see at the cinema??

xKx

19. doowop

doowop New Member

Ta kirsty.. its like 4 weeks til the interview!!! anyone else been practising????

mike

20. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

All the time!! hehe...I walk round the house at the moment talking to myself. I think my parents think I'm odd, but I've jsut been trying to place things in my head!

Doesn't help that my life is soooo hectic right now. Have a uni presentation is a couple of weeks which is not coming along well at the moment, but I'm sure I'll figure it out in the end

Hope everyone else is well.

xKx