March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hey Beth,

Long time no hear, glad ur ok. Yeah me and the other beth are in! YAY! I bet ur glad all ur uni stuff is now all sorted. We are all praying for jilly if she reapplies.

I think a south coast eve out would be a great idea. i go on aug 8th so anytime from now till then. whats best dates for u, just to get an idea.

u never been a staranger either just got to get urself up to speed with the gossip.

Chat soon

;D Jx ;D

2. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

aw thanks u guys!

just realised im the only 20th out of our little group who isnt going...how sad is that??

but even if im not out to work il be out for a holiday!

shame u guys couldnt make it to alton towers so i guess next time il see u will be in orlando!! even more exciting!!

x x

3. doowop

doowop New Member

Go for it Jilly hun!! x

4. Megara

Megara New Member

Yeah, please try again Jilly, you so deserve to be with us... and Lizzie

5. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Hey All,

Well I thought id post to see how you all are and whats been going on? Hope those of you that are enjoying Alton Towers as I type this have a good time and give us others all the gossip when you get back online.

Chat Soon, J

6. littlemissdisney

littlemissdisney New Member

I am free most weekday evenings at the mo if I book in advance! Or at the weekends - some Sundays over the next few weeks I am free. We could go for a meal during a week somewhere, or at the weekend, or go to Thorpe Park one Sunday - but as long as we do it before August 8th then you can come James!

from Beth
    xxxx

7. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

check out my uk lads initiation pics www.ian-bird.fotopic.net

there is enough pics tht doesn't give it away but it's the worst thing u are goin to do put it that way !!!!!
    I'll b laughing next time when i see y guys do it and i have new ideas for the next one's LOL

8. doowop

doowop New Member

It looks gross.. i odnt wanna go to disney!! hehe just kiddin!!

BRING IT!!!

:)

9. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

OMG!! Those pictures are horrible! I'm not eating stuff like that! Ian, I hope you're gonna be nice to me when i come out!? :eek:

Beth, good to see you back on the boards. A trip to thorpe park sounds like a good idea but i dont know if you'll get me on that new ride though, I'm such a wuss! You should have seen how scared I was on Air at Alton Towers! ;D

10. littlemissdisney

littlemissdisney New Member

Awww Nat! Air is fabulour - just feels like you're flying! Don't worry I wouldn't force you to go on anything you didn't want to! So when is everyone free for Thorpe Park? I'm working full time now that I've finished uni and I've already used up all my annual leave allowance till December (and more!) so it would have to be a weekend if that's ok - is a Sunday any good for people?

from Beth
    xxxx

11. Megara

Megara New Member

YES!!!! Sundays are good for me, normally. Lordy, I may actually get to a reunion :eek:

12. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hi Ian

Looks like your having fun out there, we are all looking forward to joining you over the next few months. and those picture are rather gross 9as mike put it).

Have fun, chat soon

Steph

13. JamesE

JamesE New Member

25 Days Ian and i expect that will be me as well as everyone else who comes after!

14. doowop

doowop New Member

Cant believe u go in 25 days mate!! :(

15. Beth

Beth New Member

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

x

16. JamesE

JamesE New Member

24 Days x

17. gemmalou

gemmalou New Member

Less than one day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p :eek: ;D :p :eek: ;D :p :eek: ;D

18. doowop

doowop New Member

Good luck Gemma hunny!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

19. JamesE

JamesE New Member

Yeah Good luck Gem , have fun!!! 22 Days !

20. doowop

doowop New Member

ITS ALL HAPPENING SO FAST NOW!!