March 20th London Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by KirstyLouise, Feb 11, 2006.

1. JamesE

JamesE New Member

2. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

cool gd to hear, cya soon

3. doowop

doowop New Member

hmmm how are the guys form this post long time since anyone posted here. we've all been split up!! :(

4. PrincessNat

PrincessNat New Member

Hi dude!!

Im still here! I didnt wish the 29th Aug people good luck! :'( Hope Mooch and Dave are ok! Im sure they are!

And then its Jilly, then us! How scary! :eek:

((((( enormous group hug))))) (in a revolving door!) ;D :D

5. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

hahaha we so have to find a revolving door somewhere and all squeeze into it with linked arms!!!! hahaha soooo funny!

hope my wee mooch and dave are getting on fab! im missing mooch and our late night chats!!

but we will all be reunited soon!! hehe!

just mummy and steph to get out in december,and me to come back, then our whole 20th group will be together!!

6. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hi All

I can't believe it's all happening so quick and almost everyone has gone but me and kirsty, which means when we arrive, we're going to have, to have a hugh reunion party. (Anything for a party hey nat.).

Anyways good luck to anyone going soon.

We leave 3 months on tuesday, oh my god.

Luv Steph

7. doowop

doowop New Member

:
    :eek: and chris too!!

8. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

lol i wasnt forgetting chris, i said our group from the 20th :p

9. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

dave and mooch are doin gd guys taking them to uk lads tonight to get them paraletic and i get to initiate them in 4 weeks !!

10. doowop

doowop New Member

v cool!!

11. doowop

doowop New Member

Not long until we are all reunited finally guys!! keep ur heads up december guys its gonna fly!!

12. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Thanks Mike, thats makes me feel a bit better that i'll be leaving work in a few months.

Also a WARNING to all of you guys, if a english lady with blonde hair comes up to you and asks if you know steph it will probably just be my mad mother who arrived today for 2 weeks in Florida.

Anyways I hope your all having a brill time. Speck soon luv steph.

13. doowop

doowop New Member

yeah its fantastic over here i love it!! not long til u guys get out so it will be even better then!! hope u guys are well!! xx

14. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hi all

I hope everyones ok, i can't believe we have less than 2 months unitl we're with u guys, missing you all. just bumping up our group.

luv steph.

p.s love all your blogs and loving the pictures.

15. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

hehe....I can't believe this post is still going...after so long!

I miss all you guys so much...I've had the best time with you all over the past few months and can't wait to experience the next few with you.

Love you loads

xKx

16. doowop

doowop New Member

i know this post has been going forever now!! haha! lets keep posting guys!!!

love u lot cant wait to see everyone!!

17. Beth

Beth New Member

March 20th RULE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

18. KirstyLouise

KirstyLouise New Member

That we do Bethy :)

How are you anyway?? Hope Disney is treating you well :)

xKx

19. Steph Andrews

Steph Andrews New Member

Hey guys

I know the 20th rules yay yay

I can't wait to be with all you guys out in the sun shine its horrible here as it keeps raining and its cold.

I'm really looking forward to the interviews in London so i can spend a few days with Kirsty and Chris, having a laugh.

Hope your all having fun, in fact i know your having fun from your blogs. Chat soon

love steph.

20. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

awww the 20th crew live on...

love it!

ive just had my interview to come back for the year, but i dont feel confident about it at all, but fingers crossed guys. i think im just extra worried about it coz i know how upset i was last time i didnt get the job, and im here now, proving i can be a great cast member, so i know i can do the job!

this has been the best 2 months ever, i love everything about it, i love my job, i love my roomies, i love all my new friends, i love everything about disney, the only bad thing is that its only 2months long.